"all the lights on tour"

Javier&Christie

Original Poster
As crazy as this sounds.. I wish there was a tour just for some nuts like us that would love to see the ins and outs of the attractions with all the lights on.. it'd be kinda cool to do a full walkthrough of some of the rides, I know christie and I have spoken about it a bunch of times.. :)

Wouldn't ruin anything for me to be honest, I love that kind of stuff :D

Javier&Christie

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneyowner182
what are u talkin bout:confused: :brick:

:confused: er, just what I said.. I think it'd be kinda cool to have some walk through tours of some of the rides with the lights on, and check out some of the behind the scenes of the rides (you know, the ugly parts :D)

Scooter

I think it would be cool to have a WDW sleep-over.
Bring a sleeping bag and after everything shuts down, explore all the rides with the lights on.

I would climb on the stage and pet the dog on the Carousel of Progress ride, then eat a sandwich at that table in the Haunted Mansion, and climb on the ship at Pirates of The Caribbean, and punch one of them dolls in the nose on the Small World ride, just for annoying me all these years...

Seriously though..I would Love to see the inside of Spaceship Earth and Space mountain with the lights on. :)

Javier&Christie

Original Poster
I knew we weren't crazy.. I think this would be really fun :) Will never happen, but fun to think about...

I'm one of those people that gets a kick out of seeing an open door on a ride that was left open by mistake so I can peak behind the scenes :)

astewart

On our last trip space mountain was broken down...so we hopped on people mover and got to see (and video tape) space mountain with the lights on. I was excited...and wanted to see more...

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Javier&Christie

:confused: er, just what I said.. I think it'd be kinda cool to have some walk through tours of some of the rides with the lights on, and check out some of the behind the scenes of the rides (you know, the ugly parts :D)

you'll have to excuse Disneyowner! He's a preschooler! :) check out hos other thread he started and you'll know why! lol

Javier&Christie

Original Poster
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

you'll have to excuse Disneyowner! He's a preschooler! :) check out hos other thread he started and you'll know why! lol

I'll have to look around for that :brick:

*edit* took one look at the thread list.. and I see what you're talking about LOL :) */edit*

Castle Cake Apologist

hey now, lets be nice here!

now look, I know he's a worthless piece of trash on the bottom of our shoes but ::Clears throat:: we should try to be nice to everyone, seeing as this IS a family site.... ::Wonders why he's doing Steve's job::
Anyways, a tour with the lights on would be AWESOME!!! I really like the sleepover idea, maybe we should submit it to disney.com?? :rolleyes:

markymark

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

What would u call him marky!!! lol or is this a bad time to say it! remember this is a family site!:D

erm... yep it's a bad time I think! Even if I told you what it rhymes with I'd get into trouble!

Originally posted by DisneyExpert

now look, I know he's a worthless piece of trash on the bottom of our shoes but ::Clears throat:: we should try to be nice to everyone, seeing as this IS a family site.... ::Wonders why he's doing Steve's job::
Anyways, a tour with the lights on would be AWESOME!!! I really like the sleepover idea, maybe we should submit it to disney.com??

We are nice. It's blatantly obvious he has nothing but a desire to be antagonistic, and I'm sorry but I personally don't think there's any need for it (and I am sure I am not alone on this one)

Returning to the original thread, yes, I too would love to see all the rides / attractions with the lights on.

Maria

I am sorry for the thread drift, but... how do you post two quotes from different persons in the same reply? :confused: I have tried it with no luck... Thanks!

markymark

Originally posted by Maria
I am sorry for the thread drift, but... how do you post two quotes from different persons in the same reply? :confused: I have tried it with no luck... Thanks!

I'll pm you to let you know. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom