All Star Sports adjoining rooms

Dana223

Original Poster
Hi! I will be staying at All-Star Sports in August with a group of 6. We had to book our 2 rooms under separate reservations but the CM said our reservation was linked and they made a note of our request. Any suggestions of which area of All-Star Sports I should request for adjoining rooms or should I not suggest an area at all?

(We chose 2 value rooms over a family suite for the perks of having 4 beds and 2 bathrooms.)

DisneyJoe

In Disney reservation-speak - "adjoining" means "near each other", "connecting" means "with a connecting door".
If you want an internal connecting door, make a request for connecting rooms.

It doesn't matter which area of the resort.

MickeyMomV

In our experience at Disney adjoining means connected, adjacent means near each other.
We have requested adjoining rooms twice and they accommodated us both times. They just made sure to tell us that both reservations had to have the request. If you make an additional request for a specific area make sure you prioritize your request in case they can't make both requests happen. Otherwise you may end up in the area you want without the adjoining rooms.

Tyaloo

I had the experience of - if you want to be in the same general area, or just down the hall, then you ask for "adjoining". If you want to have internal doors, you have to ask for "connecting".

You can also call and request a Travel With # for all parties. :)

DisneyDreamer08

We had connecting rooms (with an internal door) last September. There are connecting rooms in every building. Ours was noted on our reservation but I also made sure it was our 1st request when doing online check in. Our 2nd request was ground floor. They were able to accommodate both requests and we were in Tennis building 5.

Mickey5150

Best buildings at Sports for requests are Tennis. Every time I've made a request I've been put in Tennis but my request has happened.

daisyduckie

I would not ask for any area. Make Connecting Rooms (rooms with the inside door between them) your only request.

Btw, a family suite would also give you 2 bathrooms. And a queen bed for 2 adults, and 3 fold outs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom