All-Star Resorts discounts???

dopey

hey, all. anybody know of any discounts at the all-star resorts? i've got a disney club card, which gets me 10% off the rack rate of $99 a night. but i know some people were getting rates as low as $49 a night. i appreciate any information on this.

Chris

I have made two business trip to Orlando in October and I received the $59 per night rate on each two night stay. You have to push them and give them the program code but they have plenty of rooms available. Gove it a try. I am going back with the family on Nov 16-18 and Nov 22-Dec 2 and got a $79/night rate (DC rate with Tax included). I thought about cancelling them and rebooking at the lower rate but decided the hassle to save $6 a night after tax was not worth it as I have already paid for the rooms.

Upvote 0

dopey

Original Poster
thanks, od. that's good to know for my next trip. but like i said, i'm in already. i booked the courtyard at the $29-a-night rate.

Upvote 0

faithful

The Disney Club had a code zwib that gave the all star rate you mentioned however it expired on 9/30. The rate code was posted on the Disney Club page for a short time. I know because I booked at the moderates using it and finally decided to save more and switch to the all stars but it was too late.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom