All Star Music Room Choice

rissamattmom

Original Poster
I am headed to The World next week. I am staying at All Star Music for the first time. Any suggestions on the best room location for a standard room. The family likes to be closest to the buses/eating area. Being near a pool is not that important!

pixiesteno

The Standard rooms are in the Rock, Broadway, and Country sections of the resort. They are not close to the main hall or buses. I am not sure that you will get to choose your section as the room assignments are usually done early, early in the a.m. of arrival day. The preferred rooms are considered "preferred" due to their proximity to the main dining hall/bus areas. You would stand a much better chance by paying to upgrade to a preferred room.

Disvillain63

Jazz would be the closest of the standards...have you thought about All Star Movies and staying in Mighty Ducks...they're close to the Community Hall at Music but go for a standard rate.

wolf359

Jazz Inn is hard to get into now that half of the rooms were converted into family suites, but they are the best location to stay. They're far enough away from the pool noise but central to both pools, close enough to the main building to make the walk easy, and the theming and decorations are nice.

However, being that your visit is only a week out I'm not sure you'll have much luck getting anything beyond pot luck at this point. If you have a real opinion you may want to call the front desk directly and have them make a note on your reservation NOW.

MOXOMUMD

The Standard rooms are in the Rock, Broadway, and Country sections of the resort. They are not close to the main hall or buses. I am not sure that you will get to choose your section as the room assignments are usually done early, early in the a.m. of arrival day. The preferred rooms are considered "preferred" due to their proximity to the main dining hall/bus areas. You would stand a much better chance by paying to upgrade to a preferred room.
With the introduction of online check-in, room assignments are actually done 4 to 5 days beforehand. I just got off the phone with my resort (calling about the refrigerator situation) and they told me this. But that's only with an early online check-in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom