All Disney rooms booked

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by DonickCo
I was planning a last minute trip to Disney, I was planning on driving down tonight and returning the 9th, I called Disney reservations and there aren’t any hotels from the all-stars to the contemporary. That’s great for the Orlando economy, but not for me. -DonickCo
Well it is Easter holiday time :hammer:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Becky
MKT Including AAA?

I've called and been told everything is booked and then gone on-line and booked what I wanted through AAA. When I called the hotels back they said AAA books blocks that the hotels can not release.

AAA holds blocks of rooms, so in CRO they'll show as Sold Out, when AAA owns those rooms. ie, AAA is a wholesaler of those rooms... just like Expedia, Hotels.com, and others

Dayma

I take this as very good news that eveything is sold out. All indicators show Diseny on an "upward trend"

welll im going at the end of may when i get out of school. i guess i should start looking for discount codes and book a room. thanks for the warning. Im in shock that the rooms were sold out but i guess it is the time around spring break so i guess it might be expected

TravisMT81

how many nights did you need?? All moderates have rooms this weekend. BW/ WL has 2 nights only. AKL/ GF has three nights.

KingCEO

Hows this for Ironic; Im reading these posts and my father calls and says that we're staying at the All Star Music in June, and if I wanted to go with my g/f:lookaroun

Piebald

We're going April 7th- 10th. My dad, being the mega-procrastinator that he is, JUST called WDW reservation. I was kind of scared cause I read this thread, but to our luck, the nice lady found us a room at the Grosvenor. For $140, it wasn't a bad deal considering its cheaper than a moderate hotel and only about 40 dollars more than a value. I'm pretty happy that we found a room on-site (kinda, but hey, it's across the street from Downtown Disney!):sohappy:

TURKEY

Originally posted by TravisM
how many nights did you need?? All moderates have rooms this weekend. BW/ WL has 2 nights only. AKL/ GF has three nights.

Yea, there are a few rooms at the All-Stars and Pop for tonight and tomorrow, but the middle of the week is sold out.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
so... I'm guessing nick is enroute now to WDW..

judging by how he drives, if he left at 8pm... he should be nearing DC by now

prberk

I have seen this happen, especially on weekends and MOST especially at Eastertime. It also means the Magic Kingdom will close its gates most days next week by late morning. So, if you plan to visit MK, go early (or evening, when it tends to open back up on crowded days).

I have stayed at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville, which is the sister hotel to Gaylord Palms (which was originally going to be called Opryland Florida). The Florida one is built similarly, and that is a really nice alternative, and only a few minutes from most of Walt Disney World. You can check it out (and availability) at http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordpalms/index.cfm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom