Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chad

Original Poster
I watched this movie last night...It was, interesting...But, given its popularity, and the fact that dsney owns rights for it...Inspiration hit me with a brick.

I have long conisder making a 'spiderman' type ride themed to aliens, but figured I should see the movie first..And now I have!

The premise would be something involving a tour group, going to visit the nostromo, letting you go out and experience space? I'm not sure on that part yet. Anyway, you get in your vehicle, which looks alot like th epsiderman ones in shape, but they resemble spaceships. It would start out simple, you would enter through the docking bay, where an officer would meet you, and offer to give you a tour of MOM...(thats the central computer in the movie, with all the flashy lights) You would first head through a few hallways, steam and stuff blowinf from pipes, then you would enter the room, its round and has all these lights flashing, and a computer screen in the middle..The guide would explain a few things about mom, like how she can scan the whol ship and isnetify everything on it...He hits a few buttons, and the ship identifies 7 crew members, a tour group, and unknown...The guy tries to figure out what the unknown is, looking somewhat worried...Suddenly, an AA alien rips through the wall of the room, screaming and screeching. Your car turns and veers through a hallway, speeding up and bumping into objects, now and then turning to face a screen with an CGI alien on it that would attack the car, making it move back and forth. over the speakers, MOM would be saying (warning self destruct initiated) etc...You would be piloting around, with the alien hitting you and stuff. You would reach the docking bay and would go out, the alien still following you, you would shut the door just in time, and would even see the alien pounding on the other side through a glasss window. The you would then start flying out of the ship, because it's gonna blow up, and you go out into another room where pyrotechniques <real> would shoot out flames and make it seem like the nostromo exploded...

JAY-ROD

I kinda like it. I would put a sign of the front. saying not intended for kids though. or if you dont do that. or put a underwear station outside the rides casue these kids will need it after they crap on themselves. but over all not bad though

WDW-Imagineer

Good idea, but with Alien Encounter, it would be a redundant ride. I'm not saying that the two are the same, but its along the same lines and it wouldn't make sense. Plus, Alien is exactly the latest trend in popular movies/rides (its kind of late to do this ride, don't you think).

Chad

Original Poster
I do think it would be scary, But not scarier then Alien Encounter...I don;t think it would be too redundant, Alien Encounter is more appealing to the senses, where this is just knocking you around. And I don't think its too late..Twilight ZOne was made in what, the 1960's and they made a ride out of that. And you ask around, people know about the Alien movie.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Chad
I do think it would be scary, But not scarier then Alien Encounter...I don;t think it would be too redundant, Alien Encounter is more appealing to the senses, where this is just knocking you around. And I don't think its too late..Twilight ZOne was made in what, the 1960's and they made a ride out of that. And you ask around, people know about the Alien movie.

Yeah but Twilight Zone is still a popular show and is still watched today. So is Star Wars, James Bond, and other movies that are/could be rides. I'm not saying that nobody has heard about the Alien series, I just think that it is watched or popular that much any more as Twilight Zone & Star Wars is.

Chad

Original Poster
Well, Alien reserection came out two years ago, the fourth movie in the series, and the movie was on Sci-fi yesterday, I think it's popular and watched enough

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom