Alien Encounter at DisneyQuest?

Connor002

Original Poster
Last May we were in disney and went to disneyquest. While there, we saw something that suprised me, on the "Score!" level there was something called "Invasion! An Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter." I know there are those of you that loved AE (I personaly didn't like it when it was at MK, so we didn't check it out), so is this some kind of relief for you guys? Or is it just a similar name?

disnyfan89

it is basicly a simular name. It is a arcade game that you save collonist from invading aleins before the planet you are on blows up. The only way it is related is that X-S Tech built the veical you are in.

KaliSplash

I forgot to check this when we were there last month because we essentially walked onto the ride each time. But Chairman Clench or someone similar appears during the pre-show video to talk about how happy the company was for this opportun, uh, responsibility, to help the people of Earth.

Unless they've taken him out recently.

dxwwf3

Since I have never been to Disney Quest (And really have no plans to go), it would be great if someone could get a video of that preshow. I don't know how it is in there or if there are strict anti-video rules or not. But it would be wonderful if I could see the video of Chairman Clench as President of the USA :)

Number_6

I'm working at Disney Quest now, and I will say that some people wish they would change the pre-show for it, just because of the legal problems faced last year by Jeffrey Jones who played Chairman Clench.

dxwwf3

Number_6 said:
I'm working at Disney Quest now, and I will say that some people wish they would change the pre-show for it, just because of the legal problems faced last year by Jeffrey Jones who played Chairman Clench.

That's why I would love to see a video of it before it gets replaced :)

If DQ still operated the way it used to, I would buy a one game pass and go up and see the preshow for the attraction and leave. But I don't think that seeing it would be worth a full days admission.

Number_6

I think CMs occasionally get passes to go in for free that they can bring guests. You are welcome to be my guest if I do get them.

dxwwf3

Number_6 said:
I think CMs occasionally get passes to go in for free that they can bring guests. You are welcome to be my guest if I do get them.

Wow I certainly would appreciate that. I'll be down at WDW from June 29 - July 7. I'll PM you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom