Alice in Wonderland Themed Evening

douglasrickard

Original Poster
Hi everyone,
(first post, usually just check in to read WDW1974 and marni1971 but can't contain myself!)
ED92 on twitter reported that DLP launched a study for select guests to give feedback on Themed Evenings, which include Masquerade, Super Heroes, Pirates options... but what got me is an "Alice in Wonderland" Themed Evening and the study had a proposed price of 45 euro.
They mention for "Alice", Meet 'n' Greets, the maze with special effects, a dessert party, fancy dress competition. For me, I think it would sway me to book a trip for this date as my annual trip.
What do you think? I would expect some great photo ops and rare characters that aren't usually around. (Cheshire Cat is already doing Meet 'n' Greets as of October 1st). Anyone else love Wonderland too, have you heard anything more about it, and would you go just for this?!

Animaniac93-98

Would these evenings be after park close? I would prefer that be the case if I were to spend 45 euro on them.

I like the idea, but it would have to at least include some kind of food component, special enterainment (not just meet n greets) and ride/show access to get me to buy in. The chance to dress up would be fun, but it's not essential to me.

douglasrickard

Original Poster
I don't speak French very well, so perhaps you can help answer your question, for Alice it says in Fantasyland, so I'm guessing just Fantasyland would be closed to other Guests. But here's what I wrote from their screen-capture: 1) Animation avec effects speciaux dans le Labyrinthe avec les personages; 2) Dessert Party cupcakes et boissons disposes a differents endroits dans le land; 3) Les attractions ouvertes; 4) Animations de rue, theatre, accrobates, echassiers, musiciens, 5) Defile des personnages d'Alice au Pays des Merveilles; 6) Rencontres avec les Personanages d'Alice au Pays des Merveilles; 7) Concours des Merveilles; 8) Dance Party; 9) Points Photos, Lieus dedies pour faire une photo personalise; 10) Ateliers pour les enfants. maquillage, cuisine, 11) Soiree desguisee.

The Empress Lilly

Maybe they can install some effects on the maze for everybody.

Oh, and not close the park early to people who paid full price for their day tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom