Alberta Bound to take over from TradNation at Epcot's Canada Pavilion

wannabeBelle

I have gotten a bit more information on Alberta Bound. Much of the band will be the same people who were in the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs and they will be doing Country & Bluegrass music and are all Canadian based songs. They will be performing Wednesday through Sunday for 5 weeks starting on Wednesday May 4th, 2016, and the set times are 12:00 1:15 2:15 3:50 5:00 and 6:15. Marie

eddy21

tumblr_lrzjgiXfil1qzt1j6o1_500.jpg

castlecake2.0

I have gotten a bit more information on Alberta Bound. Much of the band will be the same people who were in the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs and they will be doing Country & Bluegrass music and are all Canadian based songs. They will be performing Wednesday through Sunday for 5 weeks starting on Wednesday May 4th, 2016, and the set times are 12:00 1:15 2:15 3:50 5:00 and 6:15. Marie

Since the Voyageurs were a Disney created group will Alberta Bound be as well, or is this still third party? I like the idea of changing up acts, but you can definitely see the difference between Disney produced entertainment and third party.

wannabeBelle

I agree castlecake, and have said that exact thing before. To the best of my knowledge it is a Disney created group, which would be a good thing. If I hear any differently Ill post it on here!! Marie

wannabeBelle

And many thanks to Meredith, our person on the ground!!! She will be Periscoping the band's performances here: Don't forget to watch our Periscope at noon today! Follow @merrimac1981 or search "Alberta Bound Live from Epcot!" Marie

wannabeBelle

I will try to have that done, in the meantime feel free to check out the Periscope link above for a re-play, it is the exact same video!! I did watch it and was impressed that I liked as much of it as I did, as I Am not huge on country or bluegrass music. I am very much looking forward to catching the show live and in person! Marie

dreamscometrue

Is the bass player in the @wdwmagic video the guy who played with Mulch, Sweat and Shears? The fiddle player isn't Jason from Off Kilter is it? Just wondering. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom