AKL View question

Jess G

Original Poster
Is there any real difference between a regular standard view studio @ AKL jambo vs booking a standard view studio in the villas at jambo house besides the microwave? Any better chance at seeing animals? Is it worth spending the extra couple dollars for the "villa"?

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Is there any real difference between a regular standard view studio @ AKL jambo vs booking a standard view studio in the villas at jambo house besides the microwave? Any better chance at seeing animals? Is it worth spending the extra couple dollars for the "villa"?

I assume you mean the difference in a standard room vs a studio villa? It will depend on how many people are staying in the room, (plus do you want the microwave and toaster obviously).

The standard room will have two proper beds, or the bed and bunks etc. More comfortable perhaps, although my family have never found the sofa beds to be uncomfortable. In the studio you would have more room for sitting inside if you folded up the sofa bed.

As far as room locations go, it is possible to get partial savannah view rooms but I don't know if your chances are better of getting one. You might want to see about looking at a detailed plan of the resort and where the standard rooms and studios are, but all you could do would be to make a room request and hope for some luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom