AKL Online Check-in Question

nickid

Original Poster
Hi,

I am doing the online checkin for the AKL and it gives me a room requestion choice of "near paddock". This may be silly, but what does that mean?

Also, I booked a standard view studio villa but am hopping for a partial view of the savannah. I know it isn't guaranteed and it will be fine if we don't get it, but is there anything I can request to increase our chances?

Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Hi,

I am doing the online checkin for the AKL and it gives me a room requestion choice of "near paddock". This may be silly, but what does that mean?

Also, I booked a standard view studio villa but am hopping for a partial view of the savannah. I know it isn't guaranteed and it will be fine if we don't get it, but is there anything I can request to increase our chances?

Thanks!

The "Near Paddock" option is an error. It's been added to several resorts apparently. It only applies to Saratoga, the Paddock being one of the areas there. Ignore it!

Can't help with the partial savannah view, sorry. However there are plans somewhere that give a breakdown of room views, might be worth a search. The TP site springs to mind as likely.

DisneyJoe

Hi,

Thanks!
Call and add the request to your reservation.

Simba's Mom

The one time I got a "partial" savannah view (although it didn't seem "partial" to me-great view!), I hadn't made any requests.

nickid

Original Poster
The one time I got a "partial" savannah view (although it didn't seem "partial" to me-great view!), I hadn't made any requests.
I was wondering if that would increase chances. We will only be there one night, so it doesn't really matter to me if we are close to the lobby/elevators etc. I'll probably not make any requests and just hope we end up with a decent view. Thanks!

You can call and ask for a view of the animals. Then when you do online check in don't add any additional requests. Of course it depends on availability and there are no guarantees, but that's usually your best bet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom