Airline Question

jmewin

Original Poster
I will be traveling to WDW on Delta Airlines in November. Will I have any trouble bringing my albuterol inhaler for my asthma in my carryon? What about cameras and cell phones. Thanks. Joanie :veryconfu

Juggler

I have asthma too and require ventolin/salbutermol inhalers and I've never had a problem taking them on the aircraft from the UK to Orlando. I'm over in Orlando in September and the latest from my airline (Virgin Atlantic) is cameras are fine, as are Mobile phone's, turned off as Captain Hook has already said.

The list I got was NO blades of any kind or shape! and No syringes, which I can understand but I wonder how people cope that need insulin shot.... sorry about that got a little side tracked on to planet juggle! :lol:

I don't know how much use this will be to you as I see your from Boston. Hook and I are from the UK.

But you could always ask Delta!

http://www.delta.com/care/faq/travel_faq/index.jsp

I've just checked out the "Miscellaneous Items" section of the FAQ's. First two items listed are Antlers and Christmas Trees! :lol: Maybe it's because I'm from the UK but I did find this extremely funny. The image of some chap waiting to pick up has bags at the airport. Suite Case........ Ruck sack..... Moose head...... Xmas Tree! :lol:

Hope this was of some use!

Al

Originally posted by Juggler
I have asthma too and require ventolin/salbutermol inhalers and I've never had a problem taking them on the aircraft from the UK to Orlando. I'm over in Orlando in September and the latest from my airline (Virgin Atlantic) is cameras are fine, as are Mobile phone's, turned off as Captain Hook has already said.

The list I got was NO blades of any kind or shape! and No syringes, which I can understand but I wonder how people cope that need insulin shot.... sorry about that got a little side tracked on to planet juggle! :lol:

I don't know how much use this will be to you as I see your from Boston. Hook and I are from the UK.

But you could always ask Delta!

http://www.delta.com/care/faq/travel_faq/index.jsp

I've just checked out the "Miscellaneous Items" section of the FAQ's. First two items listed are Antlers and Christmas Trees! :lol: Maybe it's because I'm from the UK but I did find this extremely funny. The image of some chap waiting to pick up has bags at the airport. Suite Case........ Ruck sack..... Moose head...... Xmas Tree! :lol:

Hope this was of some use!

WHAT!!!?? I cant take my antlers with me? B...b...but my antlers are so important when im on holiday! I mean ANTLERS, theyre vital! I dont know anyone that doesnt go abroad without their beloved pair of antlers. I cant believe delta are asking us to sacrifice such great things. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom