Ah, Here's the Introductions Subforum!

ChesterKiwi

Original Poster
Hello all.

I looked for an introductions subforum or forum, but I didn't see it at first. Figured there wasn't one. It's good to be wrong sometimes.

I've been a big Disney fan ever since my visit just over a year ago, with my first time seeing Captain EO (I had become a huge MJ fan) and the first time I ever noticed the old Wonders of Life building. The latter is what spurred me on to do some digging and research. As I learned more about the history of the parks, I became more intrigued. This past week I returned to WDW and did as much as I could in the short timespan.

I wasn't aware there was a community about it though, and I look forward to reading more of what I've been seeing so far.

NYwdwfan

Hello all.

I looked for an introductions subforum or forum, but I didn't see it at first. Figured there wasn't one. It's good to be wrong sometimes.

I've been a big Disney fan ever since my visit just over a year ago, with my first time seeing Captain EO (I had become a huge MJ fan) and the first time I ever noticed the old Wonders of Life building. The latter is what spurred me on to do some digging and research. As I learned more about the history of the parks, I became more intrigued. This past week I returned to WDW and did as much as I could in the short timespan.

I wasn't aware there was a community about it though, and I look forward to reading more of what I've been seeing so far.

Welcome to wdwmagic!

rsoxguy

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that it helps greatly toward your interest in all things Disney.

The Red Sox are currently acclimating their pitching staff with their catchers, in case you were wondering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom