Agree or disagree about Hollywood Studios?

Matt_Black

Which is fine..But, Again...Still Former CARTOON NETWORK Artist and Director Craig Mccraken of Powerpuff Girls & Foster's Home....They were just making Toon Disney/Disney XD A Dumping ground when they got kicked off that network...

Sooo... Disney shouldn't hire talented people with a proven track record?

FettFan

Sooo... Disney shouldn't hire talented people with a proven track record?

"Welcome to Disney! We're always excited at having new talent. Let's see what you've go----oh."
latest

"Umm...no. Just NO. Vacate your desk. You can pick up your paycheck on Thursday. Thanks for your interest in Disney."

Cmdr_Crimson

"Welcome to Disney! We're always excited at having new talent. Let's see what you've go----oh."
latest

"Umm...no. Just NO. Vacate your desk. You can pick up your paycheck on Thursday. Thanks for your interest in Disney."
Best way to describe this IMO...Also I'm surprised they got away with this Joke in the Cartoon "Shifting Gears" .
giphy.gif

GVentola

The order I like the parks best is Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. I doubt that order will change, even though I am looking forward to the new stuff.

A lot of animation since "Ren & Stimpy" has had an unappealing look to me. Too much wise guy attitude in the character designs. They don't look like they were designed for kids but for other wise guys. But I can get used to them if the show proves to have heart. I admit I haven't watched enough of the new Mickey shorts to know if they have this or not.

cheezbat

Disagree.

Magic Kingdom will always be the 'Disney Park' of WDW. After the additions to the other parks, Epcot will be in better shape, and DHS will be better, but far from best. Honestly, I think I'd rank them:

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios

They're going to need more than a crummy Toy Story Land and Star Wars Galaxy's Edge to move past any of the other parks.

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
Disagree. The park will still be incomplete both thematically, in terms of Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story Land along with Hollywood/Sunset vs what will be left of Animation Courtyard and the still-anchored-by-Star-Tours Echo Lake, as well as in number of attractions. The only way this park serves as full day experience is due to the capacity problems it'll have at the time. The identity of the park will be half and half in terms of what they are going for with the movie lands vs the pieces of the park that will serve as future space to repurpose.

wplong1

Premium Member
Disagree as well. Even with finished lands, DHS will still be messy and a slew of random IPs. Epcot has the future and the world, AK has different regions of the world, and MK has general themed areas like Adventure and Fantasy.

DHS will be a mix of Muppets, Star Wars, Toy Story, Mickey, and a large Hollywood theme that will only really fit with TOT. These will be filled with great attractions and theming, but nothing really connects them other than "Characters and Movies".

This hits it for me. You've described Universal ;-).

Disneyfan1981

I guess it depends on what you're looking for. For me personally Magic Kingdom will always be the best but for strictly nostalgia purposes. I haven't been since the new Fantasyland opened but even back then it felt more Disneyland than Disneyland, Lol. I think DHS though will be my second favorite BECAUSE it's a slew of IPs tossed together offering up new experiences literally around every corner and I know it'll be my kids favorites just because of what they're theming. I love the new animation style of Mickey and friends but then again I'm a 90s kid so it has that feel of those cartoons and the little shorts are a huge hit with everyone in the house. There hasn't been much announced that I've been turned off by in all honesty.

TARDIS

Agree. Never liked Hollywood studios and would only go to ride Star tours and Rnc or for Star Wars weekends. Being a huge Star Wars fan it will be my favorite park. I can see how people who loved it the way it was might disagree though.

Allym146

On the next trip I take with my H we will likely only be able to visit 3 parks due to time and they will be (in order of most important to us) HS, Epcot and AK.

After all is said and done I think it will be a close call between Epcot and HS for our personal "best" park.

Animaniac93-98

It'll still be the worst because SW and TS won't do anything to improve the rest of the park, just raise its overall quality a couple of notches.

KBLovedDisney

Disagree. I believe HS will no be no more actually. After Star Wars and Toy Story come about, what we know as Hollywood Studios now (or what was once the great MGM studios) will die out. It will be completely changed from the dying studios we know today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom