After a half day at MK

MissDiznee66

Original Poster
trying to decide do we want to go for dinner at Spoodles to hang out at the Boardwalk? Or do we want to go spend some time at Downtown Disney and have dinner at CapnJacks? Ideas? Thanks :wave:

slappy magoo

Where are you staying?
Would you be using Disney transportation to get to either restaurant? or would you drive yourself?
Do you plan on going back to your room to rest and/or freshen up before going to either restaurant?

The answers to those questions might allow people to give you a better-informed opinion.

disney21

My family really loves Spoodles. We had great meals and a fun time. However I prefer DTD over the Boardwalk as far as atmosphere goes... and I agree there is a lot more to see.... if i was in your situation: i'd eat at Spoodles for dinner and then catch a bus to DTD from the Boardwalk. just a suggestion :):wave:

MissDiznee66

Original Poster
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm thinking I like the idea that since there are no direct buses to DTD from MK that we can get the boat to WL, since that's where we are staying and just get a DTD bus from there. But at the same time I would like to see BW at night. I should have known even 6 days wouldn't be enough. ;)But that about Ghiradelli's is a good idea, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom