Africa Marketplace expansion coming to Harambe at Disney's Animal Kingdom

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Here's a comparison of the latest aerial view from a few weeks ago and the concept art.

i-LndShH3L-L.jpg

Africa_Full_22709.jpg

flyerjab

Sometimes I think that the admins should create a separate thread group for everything that is happening at DAK right now. Just group all of the DAK threads along with the Avatar threads. In sum there has been and is a lot of other projects going on aside from just that of Pandora: The World of Avatar.

I think that this new expansion to the Harambe area looks fantastic. Especially if it is offering QS food that are African inspired. It makes me wonder if there will be any expansion work happening in the Asian area in the next few years.

SirLink

Do we have a time frame for the night show and night version of KS when they come online. Is it Spring/Summer 2015?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Do we have a time frame for the night show and night version of KS when they come online. Is it Spring/Summer 2015?
Spring 2016 for Rivers of Light. Kilimanjaro unknown. Head to threads for those though to discuss, thanks.

wdwfan4ver

I am happy that AK is getting attention besides nighttime KS version, Avatarland and River of Lights. I see why AK needs another counter service since Disney is banking on guests staying a whole day although I still don't think AK has enough for that from an attraction standpoint. Adding shops is always welcome by me in terms of spending more time into the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom