AFI Museum after Backlot being Frozen-ized.

Oriolesmagic

Original Poster
Couldn't get a good picture of it through the door frame. But I took a peek inside and after seeing a very cheap looking log cabin style room being constructed, I can say with confidence that whatever is going into the AFI building is going to be something related to Frozen.

If any of you think I'm crazy, or hope so (don't worry, I wish I was too when it comes to this), 5 other people next to me gathered the same conclusion after looking in there.

Expect to see even more "Frozen Fun" at DHS soon...

RSoxNo1

How is this gonna work with so much of the surrounding area closing? There's already a large chunk of Frozen merchandise in Legends of Hollywood, it would seem moving it to AFI would be redundant.

roj2323

Couldn't get a good picture of it through the door frame. But I took a peek inside and after seeing a very cheap looking log cabin style room being constructed, I can say with confidence that whatever is going into the AFI building is going to be something related to Frozen.

If any of you think I'm crazy, or hope so (don't worry, I wish I was too when it comes to this), 5 other people next to me gathered the same conclusion after looking in there.

Expect to see even more "Frozen Fun" at DHS soon...

That was fast. Last Thursday it was just an empty building with one steel stud wall running parallel to the doors inside about 15-20ft away. (i snuck a peek too.)

wmtpcantuat

There's already a large chunk of Frozen merchandise in Legends of Hollywood
9n.jpg

DisneyDebRob

Can we spray the Tree of Life with ice because we just don't have enough frozen in the AK. I need to see something from that movie around every turn everywhere.(sarcasm)

RayTheFirefly

Honestly, I only feel it at DHS. I don't feel like there is a Frozen overload in the other 3. DAK and Epcot don't have any mentions and besides MK having a float and meet and greet today, it's not overwhelming. Grossly exaggerated if you ask me.
What about Maelstrom and the new holiday Frozen show at MK?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Honestly, I only feel it at DHS. I don't feel like there is a Frozen overload in the other 3. DAK and Epcot don't have any mentions and besides MK having a float and meet and greet today, it's not overwhelming. Grossly exaggerated if you ask me.

Epcot still has the Forzen overlay of the Stave church exhibit.

DisneyRoy

Anyone starting to think Frozen 2 is coming around now with all of these additions? There is Cars 2, Planes 2, Toy Story2 3 & 4 is rumored....

As soon as Frozen hit $100 million it was a forgone conclusion that there would be a sequel. I was thinking straight to DVD type, but then it passed the $1 BILLION dollar mark....and that will guarantee any movie a sequel. Disney is not going to leave that money on the table. And if they're smart, Frozen 3 is already in the works as well.

ToTBellHop

As soon as Frozen hit $100 million it was a forgone conclusion that there would be a sequel. I was thinking straight to DVD type, but then it passed the $1 BILLION dollar mark....and that will guarantee any movie a sequel. Disney is not going to leave that money on the table. And if they're smart, Frozen 3 is already in the works as well.
Frozen 3: Elsa and Rapunzel's Sleepover.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom