Advice - Boma's

Pluto15

Original Poster
Hi all

I am booked for animal kingdom lodge for two weeks in May

Would you recommend going to Boma's more than once?

Thanks

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Definitely do both breakfast and dinner at Boma. Since you are staying at AKL, doing breakfast is very convenient and a great way to start the day.

gsrjedi

Boma was our favorite meal, since they rotate the menu everyday, we probably would've eaten dinner there twice if we stayed longer.

PhilharMagician

Boma does rotate menu items. So if you eat on Monday week one then eat Tuesday week two to be able to try different foods.

IMHO I would stick with dinner only since to me breakfast seem like a complete ripoff. It is basically $21.00 per adult + tip just gets a little expensive for breakfast.

I would recommend a walk over to Kidani Village and plan a dinner @ Sanaa.

DizneyPryncess

I've never tried breakfast, but if I was staying there for 2 weeks I would probably try a breakfast & a dinner. You could always make your ADR's far apart on your trip, and if you decide not to go twice you can cancel the second one.

SnarkyMonkey

I agree with others that you should do a breakfast and a dinner at Boma. I also agree that you simply must dine at Sanaa one evening. It is a great experience. If you are into signatures, why not try Jiko since it's right there? That is also a wonderful restaurant.

alissafalco

I agree with others that you should do a breakfast and a dinner at Boma. I also agree that you simply must dine at Sanaa one evening. It is a great experience. If you are into signatures, why not try Jiko since it's right there? That is also a wonderful restaurant.
Boma, sanaa & jiko are all amazing!!

alissafalco

Hi all

I am booked for animal kingdom lodge for two weeks in May

Would you recommend going to Boma's more than once?

Thanks
Yes! We stayed at AKL for 10 days (we just got back). We ate a breakfast and a dinner at boma, a dinner at sanaa, and a dinner at Jiko. They are all excellent! Since you will be there for 2 weeks you definitely should try them all.

SnarkyMonkey

who is Boma?

Meet Boma:

Boma_Beast.jpg

melmel89

Definitely I would try it for breakfast and dinner, its a great option for after AK. I don't particularly like their full service restaurants so its an easy alternative.

DisneyDaver

Agree with the breakfast and dinner recommendations. Make sure to try Jiko for dinner too ... it's my second fav restaurant in WDW after California Grill.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom