Adventures by Disney London/Paris package + DLP

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Has anyone done this? Do we have an Adventures by Disney sub-forum? I can't find one. I'm wondering if it's worth the $6k price tag

GiveMeTheMusic

Has anyone done this? Do we have an Adventures by Disney sub-forum? I can't find one. I'm wondering if it's worth the $6k price tag

It's only worth that kind of money if you find the convenience of a Disney-guided tour to be worth that much money. Of course, you can visit these destinations on your own for less money.

PacNWTigger

I have friends that swear by Adventures by Disney for their European travel. You stay in nice places, don't have to worry about transportation, most of your food is included, and you have daily activities for the whole family (including some adults only stuff too). They say it's worth the ticket price, but I'm with you when it comes to price because it seems awfully steep. My suggestion is to check the itinerary and look at price points for the activities and hotels on their own outside of booking a whole package, and look at other touring companies for price comparisons.

I'll be curious to hear what you decide to do!! We really enjoyed DLP, and I'm sure you will too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom