AdventureLand?

Luau Cove

Originally posted by FutureCEO
it wouldn't be called Agrabah just for one ride.

In that case Fantasyland could be called DUMBOLAND.
I really hate to see such a good movie like Aladdin just used for a little and deja-vu ride.

-->LUAU

monorail256

i think the whole agrabah themeing is cool... :cool: i wouldnt mind a place called monorail land... but theres no chance... guess ill just have to live with ttc:lol:

Bryy2001

I wouldn't mind if Adventureland got a sister Indiana Jones attraction like the one in DL, then they could call it whatever the heck they wanted to and it wouldn't bother me!

Scar Junior

Originally posted by Bryy2001
I wouldn't mind if Adventureland got a sister Indiana Jones attraction like the one in DL, then they could call it whatever the heck they wanted to and it wouldn't bother me!

I wish they could get the Indy ride at WDW. I have never been on the actual ride in DL, but I hear it's unreal. I love the Indy movies and the show at Disney Studios. I wish in Disney Studios or Adventureland they would get that ride. Everyone loves the DL version I hear.

Terp02

The Indiana Jones ride at DL kicks a$$. The best ride at the park. I went on it 2 years before I went on the Dinosaur ride, which has the same type of technology, and I must say the IJ ride is FAR FAR FAR superior than Dinosaur. They definitely need to put the Indy ride in WDW.

-Josh

The_CEO

Original Poster
It would be cool if we could ask if they would...... But ya know.... lol... The comment about the ride wouldnt get far though.. Oh well...

DigitalDisney

Adventureland renamed to Agrabah? haha! Like a Wookie living on Endor, that does not pake sense! (Southpark reference)

Imagine riding the Jungle Cruise or Pirates of the Caribbean in Agrabah. There isn't much in the way of water or jungles or pirates in the middle of the desert, if I'm not mistaken.

Pioneer Hall

Adventureland brings adventures from all over the world. I truthfully think differently than many people that Aladdin fits in well. It adds a new location to have an adventure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom