WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, July 29.

IMG_5871.JPG

View from the Adventureland bridge.

IMG_5874.JPG

Tom

Beta Return
I heard it could be like Be Our Guest.

It could....but if they do offer a QS style meal, I have a feeling it will be pre-order only. It's not a very big building, with little room for ordering kiosks. I really think it will be TS for lunch and dinner.

@danlb_2000 Do we know that it's a Jungle Cruise themed restaurant or is that still speculation?

It's Jungle Cruise themed.

The target schedule would have had it open by Thanksgiving, but buy the look of the construction I am not sure if they are going to make that.

I agree. Granted, it will have a tangible ROI, unlike an attraction, so they may keep pushing.

They are pretty small, but there will also be a storage room going into that area. Also the area where the red pipes are will be a utility area.

Yeah, the red pipes are the main sprinkler riser system for that building complex. They'll have a decent sized room of their own.

castlecake2.0

is it possible that after all work is done that Liberty Tree and Veranda could share the same guest restroom? Im not sure how the building connects back there, but I remember the LTT restrooms not being the greatest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom