Adventureland Veranda - Skipper Canteen restaurant

cosmicray

czcmmcsfz7pqehjuzmst.jpg

Rob562

Apparently I don't know that area as well as I'd thought. Where were the pictures taken from? The treehouse?

The Veranda is on your right as you first enter Adventureland from the Hub. All of the pictures being posted lately are taken either from the bridge into Adventureland (the pics looking down along the side of the building) or from the bridge linking the Adventureland entrance to the back of the Liberty Square stores (the pics looking straight at the side of the building).
The expansion being built onto the building for restaurant bathrooms is up against the edge of the Hub waterway.

-Rob

NOLADSNYDAD

Anybody given a consideration that it may very well be a quick service location and not table service? Could be a reason why there has been no mention from Disney about ADR's if they are on schedule for a mid/late Nov opening. When it closed in 1994 it was a quick service location. Wouldn't be shocked if it reopened as one. Any additional dining would be welcomed in my opinion. We all know they need it desperately at MK.

Jon81uk

Anybody given a consideration that it may very well be a quick service location and not table service? Could be a reason why there has been no mention from Disney about ADR's if they are on schedule for a mid/late Nov opening. When it closed in 1994 it was a quick service location. Wouldn't be shocked if it reopened as one. Any additional dining would be welcomed in my opinion. We all know they need it desperately at MK.

If they need quick service then Tortuga Tarvern or Tommorrowland Terrace can be opened. Whereas all the Table Service are open all year anyway.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

The plans show no indication of the facilities needed for a quick service. It will either be full table service of a hybrid like Be Our Guest.

NOLADSNYDAD

If they need quick service then Tortuga Tarvern or Tommorrowland Terrace can be opened. Whereas all the Table Service are open all year anyway.
Gotcha, I was just throwing it out there to see what opinions others had. It will be interesting then to see how they do ADR's. I remember BOG did soft openings for test and than released ADR's. I got in the first wave the morning they opened ADR's for a trip we had in Feb 2013. Excited to see what they have in store.

psherman42

I heard it could be like Be Our Guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom