1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Trip Adventure is out there...June 2017

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Reports' started by TheMouseFan, Aug 24, 2016.

1. TheMouseFan

TheMouseFan Well-Known Member Original Poster

I know! I saw your Instagram post and was really jealous!! Tracking has them at our local post office early this morning, so we should get them today. However, I am not going to hold my breath!!

2. Doc Disney

Doc Disney Well-Known Member

I already have some clothes in piles and I don't leave for 49 days :p:p

3. TheMouseFan

Yeah, I've had my piles for awhile now! I was just happy to see Brian start his own pile without me asking him too!!

4. TheMouseFan

They finally made it!!
    DSCN4845.JPG
    However, I really don't like the way they fit on my wrist!:( And I have a feeling they are going to be even more awkward on the kids.
    DSCN4846.JPG
    DSCN4847.JPG
    DSCN4848.JPG

littleroo, Ciara, LisaBelle and 10 others like this.
  5. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

You'll get used to the new bands. They are definitely more comfortable/not as stiff as the old ones. I forget it is even on my wrist, something that never happened with an old band.

6. TheMouseFan

I hope so!

7. SweetEvangeline

SweetEvangeline Well-Known Member

Mickey 2016.jpeg We will be down there at the same time, but we aren't doing any parks this time. If you happen to see us at Disney Springs or around and about, please make yourself known! We would love to meet some fellow WDW'ers.

8. TheMouseFan

I will definitely watch for you!

9. Billy6

Billy6 Well-Known Member

Heeey! I'll be down in June too! 4-11th! Whoot! Glad you got your bands, got mine last week!

I noticed that your delivery photo said Glendale Heights, IL, do you live in the area? I live in Elk Grove

10. Doc Disney

Doc Disney Well-Known Member

Agreed!!! I hated it at first but in the end it was WAY more comfortable !

11. TheMouseFan

Nope, we're in Dayton, OH. Still shouldn't have taken that long to get from Illinois!! I'll be sure to watch for you guys!
    I really hope so, because I never had a problem with the old ones, but really hated the way this one felt!

12. Billy6

Billy6 Well-Known Member

Ahh! Got ya...weird how it went to Chicago area first... I will keep my eyes peeled too... I like to surprise people in buffet lines...right @blgauger ?

13. TheMouseFan

We leave in 2 weeks!!!
    Got my AAA TripTik and maps today.
    IMG_0955.JPG
    Quick question for all you Atlanta folks out there (@Tuvalu , @lostpro9het , and any others). We are planning to leave at about 5am 2 weeks from today, Atlanta is about 8 hours from here which would put us going through early afternoon. I was planning to just stay on 75 all the way through, but AAA has us getting on 285. Any thoughts?
    I found this awesome shirt today to wear at Universal:
    IMG_0957.JPG
    And I got my phone case today, which goes nicely with my Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride ringtone!
    IMG_0958.JPG
    @imahistorygeek ,@blgauger , and all others interested in LuLaRoe, did you see the announcement today about their collaboration with Disney?!? So excited, except the patterns I saw all seemed to favor Minnie, and I want Mickey!!

14. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

Stay on 75. It is most direct and less congested than 285. :)

15. mousefreak

mousefreak Well-Known Member

Whatever you do, try to get through Atlanta before rush hour. We always leave Columbus at 4am when heading to WDW.

16. TheMouseFan

Definitely trying! The plan is to beat morning traffic in Dayton, Cincinnati, and Lexington, then get through Atlanta before afternoon traffic.

17. lostpro9het

lostpro9het Well-Known Member

That puts you passing through at 3pm on a friday, if that holds true then stay on 75. If you find yourself floating more towards 5pm then I would consult www.511ga.org as you get close to look for traffic congestion or closures.

18. blgauger

blgauger Well-Known Member

It's true... he also steals food from plates if you don't keep your eye on him @TheMouseFan :p

YESSSSS!!! I woke up to all of these Facebook tags and was thinking what in the world??? Then I opened it up and couldn't believe my eyes!!!! :inlove: I'm so pumped. As if LulaRoe and Disney didn't already take enough of my money... Lol. I'm hoping that they do a nice variety of characters... the dresses and Randy's that I saw looked ADORABLE, too! :joyfull:

19. imahistorygeek

imahistorygeek Well-Known Member

Yes! I want some leggings, BUT I've seen the reports on them and I have experience with them shrinking, holes in seams, etc. What I really want is a Nicole. I have that style of dress already (it's in numerous TRs) and very comfortable. I think it's going to get ugly in some pop ups over these patterns!

20. blgauger

blgauger Well-Known Member

You are soooooo right. People are going to get nasty. The only Lula pieces that I have are leggings because I've yet to find any other styles with a pattern that I loved enough to pay that much money for. However, the preview in the video they released has me wanting EVERYTHING!!! Lol. I'm going to be broke. :greedy: