Advance FastPass+ coming for Cast Members next week

plutofan15

The DW has not been in to check out the HUB yet. Is the limit still seven days out for booking if us cast members from the cold northeast are staying on site to warm up for a week in January?

Otero8109

Actually it's live now.. i just linked my Main Gate and it gives me 30 days ahead of time with no RSVP for rooms or dining. It says i can book Fastpass+ 60 days before my trip in January cause we have a Room/Dining Plan RSVP.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Just linked mine. My only concern is with the spouse pass. I associated that to my wife's account, so it's now on there alongside her AP. I hope the system is smart enough to admit her under the AP entitlement rather than burning entries off our main entrance pass if we are not admitting guests. I don't see any way to manually set priority.

Otero8109

So from what we've gathered is you can't make the Fastpass+ selections for another Cast Memeber's Guest Passes when linked together. You can only do the Main Gate Pass for the CM which is tough cause 4 of us are going and each are bring 3 people with us.

tracyandalex

My sister is a CM but I am the one who makes all the plans. We will be staying at a disney resort for our next trip. Will I be able to make the FP+ reservations for the group or will she have to do it?

Otero8109

My sister is a CM but I am the one who makes all the plans. We will be staying at a disney resort for our next trip. Will I be able to make the FP+ reservations for the group or will she have to do it?
Your sister would need to make the fastpass+ plans since her account would have the guest passes attached. You can only make selections with your paid ticket and her main gate pass. The guest passes wouldn't show up under your name. Guest passes only show up on the website not though the Disney experience app also.

MagicHappens1971

Has the system been updated to allow nonCMs to link their resort magicband to the guest passes?

Now that CM's have magicbands, it will probably only be a matter before you can link guest passes but, as "mickeyminnie1971" said, they can be used by anyone. But maybe they can create a way to make the guest pass transferable between bands.

hopemax

Has anyone had problems with their spouse pass working since linking? My pass hasn't worked since it was linked. I've been trying to get it fixed since early November without success. All the other passes work fine.

Yes! My Dad. He even went to the place in Celebration to get a whole new card. It works if they scan it on the datapad, 3 times. But not via the touchpoint. It definitely has impacted my Dad's willingness to go to the park. Tthe CM always wants to send him to Guest Services. Since he has already spent abut 7 hours in guest service lines, and on the phone, he's not eager to fight with them, that it will work on the pad. Plus, the GS people are all "there is nothing wrong!!!" then they walk over to the touch point with him and see the blue Mickey and don't know what to say or do.

hopemax

Alright, the woman at the MK front gate was helpful today. On the spouse passes, the Holiday Celebration ticket is being "prioritized" first, for the touch point, not the Main Gate. She tried to switch it to the Main Gate, but it wouldn't save. The next time it would be pulled up, it would still show Holiday Celebration first. But if they used the magnetic strip on the datapad, it would come up Main Gate first. Those holiday tickets expire this week, so hopefully next time we go, that ticket will disappear and hopefully, the spouse passes will work right again. At least, that's what we are hoping.

hopemax

Yes, we tried it a couple times and we could see on the data pad it was still bringing up Holiday ticket first. Then we were a little worried that since they extended the mini golf portion until May that it will be broken until then.

Makes you have a lot of faith in the system and recovery, doesn't it.:eek:

hopemax

My Dad gets: scan via a Touch Point, or tap the iPad - Holiday ticket. If you scan the magnetic strip - Silver pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom