1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Advance ADR ? for Be Our Guest Restaurant.

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by uncwdwfan, Jan 3, 2012.

1. uncwdwfan

uncwdwfan New Member

Just wondering if anyone with inside information knows if or when WDW will be taking advanced ADR reservations for the Be Our Guest Restaurant in Fantasyland? Our trip is from September 22-29 and barring any setbacks they are stating that it should up and running by then. We usually make our ADRs at the normal 180 days out and we were just wondering if it would be available then or will they wait until closer to opening to open for reservations. Thanks for any information or help! :)

2. Mickey1984

Mickey1984 Active Member

wondering same thing, there is a small (a dream is a .......) chance we might be coming across for the new TT 10miler race, so will be in Disney from end of September til mid Oct, and would hate to miss out :)

3. Crush Dude!

Crush Dude! Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!

If the opening is handled he same way as Hacienda De San Angel and Via Napoli, then the restaurant will soft open for the initial period and will be walk ups only for a week or 2 and during this period ADR's will open up:wave:

4. Frau Farbissina

Frau Farbissina Member

Did anyone hear the rumor that dining CMs are telling guests they can book it for stays staring late in June? I haven't tried to confirm it yet, however.

5. Frau Farbissina

Frau Farbissina Member

Okay, I just checked and the CM had no idea when it would open.

I guess the June dates are just a rumor.

6. Monty

Monty Who opened Pandora's Box? Premium Member

They usually open the restaurant for a period of time without accepting ADRs. The, once it's up and running and they have a good idea of the traffic flow/table turnover rate, they'll add the restaurant to the ADR system. I don't remember how long it takes, but I'm thinking a month or two.