ADR's now available for Raglan Road

mickeysaver

Original Poster
I called and booked our ADR for December 13th this evening. I just thought that anyone here with plans to check out the restaurant after the opening on 10/21/05 might want to know that ADR's are available. I also heard that it will be a part of the dining plan and count as 1 TS credit. Maggie

JPVonDrake

mickeysaver said:
I called and booked our ADR for December 13th this evening. I just thought that anyone here with plans to check out the restaurant after the opening on 10/21/05 might want to know that ADR's are available. I also heard that it will be a part of the dining plan and count as 1 TS credit. Maggie

This started booking today for dining starting on 10/16/05. Other information:

HOURS:
3:00pm - 10:00pm

PRICES:
Appetizers $ 7.99 - $ 12.99
Entrees $12.99 - $ 34.99
Desserts $ 7.99 - $ 11.99
Children's Menu $ 5.99 - $ 12.99

Disney's Dining Experience: 20% discount on ALL Food & Beverage for members & up to 10 Guests. DDE Discount not available on Holidays.

Passholders: 10% discount off the regular price of food and non-Alcoholic beverages (excluding tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday during lunch hours, for Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Valid thru 1/1/06.

WDTC 2005 Vacation Packages:
Magic Your Way Plus Dining - Requires 1 Table Service Meal Entitlement
Magic Your Way Premium Package - Requires 1 Meal Entitlement
(note 2006 packages have not been finalized)

Appetizers include - Smoked Salmon Gateau, Crock of mussels in a saffron and leek broth, Whiskey glazed chicken kabob, Grilled Irish goats cheese salad with a herb crust and fruit compote, Baby back ribs in a Guinness and honey glaze, Pint of Prawns with a bisque chaser and a hearty Irish Tomato broth.

Dinner Entrees include - Oven roasted loin of bacon with an Irish mist glaze served with braised cabbage and creamed potato.Gourmet Irish sausage with a mustard champ topped with an onion jus, beer battered fish and chips, Celtic BBQ chicken finished with an apple cider glaze, salmon of knowledge, chicken and wild mushroom pie with rocket lettuce salad, Butchers flamed bone in rib-eye served with Irish whiskey glaze and sweet potato wedges.

Desserts include - Bread and Butter pudding with a crème anglaise and butterscotch sauce, banoffe pie, Chocolate jaffa fondant, strawberry and apple crumble, dunbrody kiss and Baileys coffee cream pot.

Children's Menu includes - Fish and chips, Loin of bacon, Sheppard's pie, salmon of knowledge, sliders, Chicken sandwich.

Menu, prices and discount offers subject to change without notice.

Enjoy your meal! :sohappy:

mickeysaver

Original Poster
I was wondering what they might offer. I am even more excited about trying this restaurant, now. Thanks JP for the extra scoop. Maggie

mickeysaver

Original Poster
I know that the restaurant closes at 10:00pm, but does the bar remain open until 2:00am? Just curious. Maggie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom