ADRs Made :)

BigTxEars

Original Poster
Woke up at 4:45am this morning to make ADRs as soon as the online system would let me at 5am local time. Really wanted BoG! Turned out I did not need to wake up so early, BoG is still available now 6 hours latter. But oh well it was kinda fun making ADRs half awake!

Sat ~ 7pm Sanaa at AK Lodge, not going to a park the day we arrive, just going to kick around the AK resort.

Sun ~ Sci Fi at 4:45p, that way we can catch Fantasmic that night :)

Mon ~ Yak & Yeit at 4:45p, right when AK closes that day, eat while the buses are packed :)

Tues ~ Liberty Tree at 5:15, so we can see Wishes that night at 8pm

Wens ~ Teppo Edo at 6pm, Illuminations soon after we eat :)

Thurs ~ Raglan Road at 9:15p, DTD that night, some bowling action. RR is "our go to every time we are at" WDW restaurant.

Friday ~ Be Our Guest at 7:15, wanted to close out the week at something cool, BoG is it! Got it the night and time I really wanted it sooooo here I was at 5 am this morning....

2vcyzrl.gif

Any and all input welcomed :)

Jae99

Looks like a great list of restaurants. Have a great time. Really jealous of the BOG reservation, was on the phone right at 7 am on my 180 day mark since the online ressie wasn't working and couldn't get BOG.:(

The CM actually chuckled when I inquired about it.

BigTxEars

Original Poster
Looks like a great list of restaurants. Have a great time. Really jealous of the BOG reservation, was on the phone right at 7 am on my 180 day mark since the online ressie wasn't working and couldn't get BOG.:(

The CM actually chuckled when I inquired about it.

Yeah I thought that would be the killer ADR to try and get but like I said at 11am it was still open on a number of days across my week there. Last week in Jan. Plan was to get up at 4:45am, make the ADR for BOG if I could and then back to sleep before work. But after I got up I could not just stop at one ADR :)

Last trip in June of this year we had BOG but then I lost it because I am a bonehead and could not get it back so it's nice to have it this time.

Hope you get it next trip :)

dizneycraig

Congrats!! I too woke up before 5am to do the same thing. It was funny when I looked at my writing later. It's a good thing they put in on MY Disney Experience or I'd be lost. I was able to get everything we wanted.

gooftroop5

I live for the 180 day ADR rush! :) Nice list of ADRs. We have never tried BoG. I will have to put it on the must-do list for the next trip. Maybe the hype is finally letting up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom