ADR Ideas...it's almost time for me to book!!!!

jazznrachie

Original Poster
So, I'm less than 1 week away from making our ADR's for October. I'd be open to any input regarding these locations as some of them I haven't been to in awhile or have never been to. I'll be traveling with my husband & our 7 year old son. We'll be staying at the Yacht Club.

Homecoming
Beaches & Cream
Tutto Italia - Our Wedding Anniversary!
Sci-Fi
San Angel
Big River Grille & Brewing Works (I don't think they take ADR's so we plan to wing it)
Yak & Yeti
Nine Dragons

belledream

Tutto is a great place to celebrate your anniversary! It feels pretty upscale and the food is great for not being considered a signature.

You have some of my favorite 'atmosphere' restaurants on the list! San Angel and Sci-Fi are two of the absolute best in that regard. Enjoy!

Epcotfan21

So, I'm less than 1 week away from making our ADR's for October. I'd be open to any input regarding these locations as some of them I haven't been to in awhile or have never been to. I'll be traveling with my husband & our 7 year old son. We'll be staying at the Yacht Club.

Homecoming
Beaches & Cream
Tutto Italia - Our Wedding Anniversary!
Sci-Fi
San Angel
Big River Grille & Brewing Works (I don't think they take ADR's so we plan to wing it)
Yak & Yeti
Nine Dragons
Have you guys been to Big River before? The beer is good, but the food is Chilis/Ruby Tuesdays quality. Definitely suggest checking out some of the other dining options in the Epcot Resort area.

Like your other choices, especially Tutto for your anniversary. Wife and I love that place.

jazznrachie

Original Poster
Have you guys been to Big River before? The beer is good, but the food is Chilis/Ruby Tuesdays quality. Definitely suggest checking out some of the other dining options in the Epcot Resort area.

Like your other choices, especially Tutto for your anniversary. Wife and I love that place.

No, we haven't been to Big River before. I kinda want to try it "just because". We might end up doing Rose & Crown instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom