1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Additional Carno Head

Discussion in 'How do they do that?' started by Jyoung147, May 31, 2017.

1. Jyoung147

Jyoung147 New Member

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this! I noticed while riding Dinosaur this week that when you reach the photo carno, if you look across the track from him to the left you can see and additional small Carnotaurus head up in the trees. Anyone have any idea what this is? I originally thought maybe it was to give the appearance of the dinosaur chasing you in the photos, but the digital frame covers up where it would be. Is this a relic from the CTE days? As far as I can remember, CTE had a digital frame on your photos as well. Any ideas?

2. Rj Nelson

Rj Nelson New Member

It might be a replacement of sorts that the imagineers hid as some sort of theming

3. Rob562

Rob562 Well-Known Member

It is. They'll move that head around as needed to cover for a major animatronic that's been moved out for repair. For a while the on-ride photo carno was out of commission and the one on the left was being used where it was. Everyone in the photos was looking left rather than generally at the camera.

-Rob

raven likes this.
  4. BasiltheBatLord

BasiltheBatLord Active Member

[​IMG]

That would be it, if I'm not mistaken.