Adding park hopper to 1 day ticket in park?

tmstephe

I would confirm with Disney, but my understanding is that there is no park hopper option on anything less than a 3 day ticket. For 1 or 2 day tickets you're stuck in one park each day.

Upvote 0

Bocko57

I am not sure if you can do it after you entered the park. I would assume no. You can get a 1 day hopper before you enter the park. I purchased a 1 day hopper in October 2012. We started off at DHS and finished the day at Epcot.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

I wouldn't think so. I mean technically, once you have entered on your 1 day ticket, you effectively have no ticket left. So adding or upgrading might be impossible.

Upvote 0

durangojim

Original Poster
I would confirm with Disney, but my understanding is that there is no park hopper option on anything less than a 3 day ticket. For 1 or 2 day tickets you're stuck in one park each day.
I contacted Disney, you can not add the parkhopper once you've entered the park, however there are parkhoppers available for every type of ticket. We wound up just purchasing a 1 day park hopper. We'll do MK in the morning and EPCOT at night, and possible back to MK for late night.

Upvote 0

tmstephe

I contacted Disney, you can not add the parkhopper once you've entered the park, however there are parkhoppers available for every type of ticket. We wound up just purchasing a 1 day park hopper. We'll do MK in the morning and EPCOT at night, and possible back to MK for late night.

Good info; thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom