Adding Magical Express to DVC reservation

Ms. Tinkerbell

Original Poster
I just decided to fly instead of drive for our trip beginning on the 28th. This will be our first trip since becoming DVC members, so I went to the member website and put in the flight information to request. Instead of getting confirmation, I just received an email saying "thank you for contacting disney vacation club. Your request is very important to us and we will make every effort to respond during the next 5 days." Is that normal? or is there somewhere else I should request Magical Express?
Thanks so much!

Disney4family

We've added our info for the DME on the DVC website and never had a problem. They say that as long as you do it 10 days in advance, you'll be fine. My sister did that. It was stressful waiting for the package to arrive, but it came and she used it easily before her trip last month.

We've added our info for the DME on the DVC website and never had a problem. They say that as long as you do it 10 days in advance, you'll be fine. My sister did that. It was stressful waiting for the package to arrive, but it came and she used it easily before her trip last month.

I did the same thing and had no problems getting DME from the airport to resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom