Adding Celebrations to Reservations

ExtinctJenn

Ok... I'm still getting used to the new site but on the old one there was a way to open up your existing resort and dining reservations and add celebrations (i.e. birthdays etc.) to them. Now I can't seem to find any way to do this. I'm positive it's staring me in the face but just have yet to figure it out. Anyone know of a way to do this without calling?

Pooh'sBuddy

I don't see it either, but then again, I think they change the website on a random basis. When I made my ADR for the hubby's b-day, I included it, but I don't see it now. That's OK, I'm sure it's there. At some point I was able add another note on an ADR, but it's not showing up either. Bottom line, if it's not fixed closer to our trip, I will call and verify everything anyway.

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Ok I know this thread is forever old but I'm bumping it up to see if anyone has since found a way to add celebrations to your reservations, after booking, via the site?

Upvote 0

jkl2000

Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Upvote 0

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Apologies. I usually get to that site through the DVC site. But since the URL did not mention DVC, I assumed it was outside the DVC system and anyone could get to it... I guess not... :oops:
No worries. It's irritating because the whole idea of all this stuff they are doing is to make folks "self serve" more stuff and yet they took this feature away and now you have to call. So backwards. :(

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

There isn't one. (I started a thread about this the other day, myself.) You have to call if you want anything (including a celebration or an allergy) added to an existing reservation.

Many people posted in response to my thread that if you make the reservation online, a window pops up and allows you to note things on it at that time, but that's no help if we've already made the reservation and just want to modify it.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom