Adding a day to a reservation: online? (DVC)

DVCPluto

Original Poster
I'm on hold now with DVC MS and the estimated wait time is 16 min. Not horrible (at least I hope not). :bored:

I want to add a day to my reservation, and will want to do this for the next 3 days as my window opens. Is there any way to do this online without canceling the existing reservation?

I haven't been able to find it previously, but maybe the site was updated to include this? I'm afraid to do too much in the fear of losing my existing res. Thanks!!

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Can you not just add a new reservation on-line each day and than after you have them all done DVC combine them all together. I once did two reservations and they combined them for me after the fact.

DVCPluto

Original Poster
Can you not just add a new reservation on-line each day and than after you have them all done DVC combine them all together. I once did two reservations and they combined them for me after the fact.

Unfortunately, I can't book just the one night because it's the last night of the 11 month plus 7 nights window.

I got through and MS confirmed that you still cannot add a day to an existing reservation, but I did get my added night. WOO HOO! 2 more mornings and hopefully, I'll complete my trip res. :)

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I had to go through MS yesterday to add a day, even though we were well within our 11 month window. Doesn't bother me at all, since they are really nice people to talk with. Even added my DME at the same time.

DVCPluto

Original Poster
I had to go through MS yesterday to add a day, even though we were well within our 11 month window. Doesn't bother me at all, since they are really nice people to talk with. Even added my DME at the same time.

That is very true! I just get panicky thinking the room I want will get filled since the online window opens an hour earlier. Oh well... I'll just keep at it and enjoy listening to disney music while on hold. ;)

Bparso87

I wish online booking was easier. I have three contracts and is a pain to book online and is easier to call. When I had one contract it was so easy to book online

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom