Adding 1 to Be Our Guest Reservation

KerryM

Original Poster
Hi! Im trying to add my adult daughter to our Be Our Guest dinner reservation for our trip in 2 months. I cant add her (adding 1 to a 2 prsn reserved table) or change it to another day! They told me to call everyday and maybe someone will cancel! Or just show up for my existing reserved time and theyll accomodate us. This really worries me and i dont want both my kids to walk away disappointed and hungry. Has anyone else here just showed up to this restuarant w an extra person?!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Welcome and don't only call but try to do it in your account. That's one place I wouldn't do a walk up without first a major sacrifice to the deity of you choice. Good luck

G00fyDad

On our last trip I booked two ADR's (for separate nights) here for a table of three. However, I noticed several weeks later that one of the ADR's was only for two at that time. I checked my saved information and it showed three so I called. They told me the same thing they told you. I hung up and called back and asked for a supervisor. I explained what had happened and they fixed it without any problem. I would give them a call and see if talking to a supervisor helps.

Last edited:

Epcotfan21

The other suggestion I'll add is check online every day (multiple times if need be) to see if you can get a table for 3 (also try 4) for that specific day. If you find that you can get a table for 4, book it and then when you arrive at Be Our Guest, tell them that a person couldn't make it and they'll adjust the reservation and won't charge you for the missing person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom