Adam the woo is back!

Brer Oswald

Do they post daily YouTube videos of themselves doing these things on their vlog that has over 100k subscribers? Do these theme parks have a record on file of their mischief and past security issues? Have these other guests already been trespassed from those properties and have those guests sworn to behave themselves?

It's pretty obvious he's a leader in that kind of mischief.
But when was the last time he did that? Over five years ago. Yes I understand that once you put something on the internet it's there forever. Yes I understand what he did was wrong. But to say that he continues to show this mischief is blatantly false. Yes he got a little excited when he saw "the Rock" but that didn't demonstrate mischief, that just demonstrated his eccentric personality. I'm a subscriber of the Woo, and I know that he has been respectful in the last half of a decade. It was enough to get him unbanned from Disney World (with a little extra help) and it should have been enough for Universal to give him a pass, especially for one video in which Universal themselves knew where he was going so many years ago.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
He couldn't have changed that much.

A simple search on YouTube delivered this video he posted only a little over a year ago. And while he didn't go into backstage areas he still waited for everyone to leave an area to look behind a curtain of an area that was intentionally blocked (at 8:50 mark).

Obviously he can't shake his old ways completely. This type of filming behavior also sends up red flags to security.

Better call the "pulling back the curtain" police then, lol. You mean to tell me you wouldnt be at least a little bit curious if you were in that area, intentionally or not?

Brer Oswald

One could say the same about people trying to rewrite history.. stop it.

I haven't seen anyone bad mouth urban explorers... only people who do things they know they are supposed to and then act innocent and the victim when the man finally catches up with them. Live and let live... just don't ask me to give you any sympathy for the consequences of your choices.
Who said anything about "rewriting history"??? The man made a mistake a LONG time ago, and he's paying for it. We have differing opinions on whether or not this is called for. The only reason I'm still arguing this is because I want to prevent hatred of the man. He's been through enough already. He definitely doesn't deserve to have more people talk bad about him.

raven

The only reason I'm still arguing this is because I want to prevent hatred of the man. He's been through enough already. He definitely doesn't deserve to have more people talk bad about him.
Yet he just posted a video of himself getting banned? He wants the attention! And there's nothing you can do to "prevent" anyone from talking about it. He's in charge of his own reputation, not you.
Better call the "pulling back the curtain" police then, lol. You mean to tell me you wouldnt be at least a little bit curious if you were in that area, intentionally or not?
Ever heard of the term "Ask for permission?"

flynnibus

Premium Member
Who said anything about "rewriting history"???

You did which started this tangent...

When Adam posted his older videos, he really didn't think they'd get popular. When he was banned, he was too shocked to understand why it was his fault

The guy created his vanity domain in 2010.. the same period when he started posting to youtube.. which was all abandoned place exploration before he started really focusing on the theme parks. From the get-go the guy liked exploring private property w/o permission. There is no 'oh me??' discovery here. He filmed his adventures with the intent of publishing them. He did this for years before he got stung.. the potential of punishment was always there. The guy is building a brand and online identity and is an active vlogger and you come up with "he really didn't think they'd get popular". You don't do something for 3+ years and go 'oh wait, people are watching???'

That's your revisionist stuff. The guy was just too wound up in his little world to think reality would come knocking.

raven

Looking behind a curtain is not breaking the law but I digress.
Behaving suspiciously after promising you'd behave yourself in a place that recently lifted a ban lagainst you is a pretty stupid move. But I digress. Leave it to Woo.

raven

Word it anyway you like to make it sound like breaking rules is glamorous. But the fact still remains that he's a bad character, as proven by Universal's recent move.

Tick Tock

It turns out the guy he was visiting Universal with when the banning occured was also issued a ban for that day alone. I can't remember his name, but he posted a video on YouTube of the same Fallon / The Rock event with Adam, and at the end he says he was asked "not to come back on park grounds that day."

If true, this also sheds light on this all being related to an incident which occurred that day alone, and not about incidents from years ago which Adam claims. I'm no lawyer, but I cannot realistically see how the park can legally kick out someone for the day, simply for being with a person who is under security radar. (If they can, then Tim Tracker had better watch out!)

So this new info leads me to believe that both Adam & his pal were doing something up to no good that day, whether shouting at the celebrities, or whatever, to warrant them both being asked to leave...Adam with the longer sentence due to his history. It would seem to me that his buddy would have strong grounds for a lawsuit if in fact they booted him for the day simply for "being there with Adam", and nothing more. No park or business would take that risk in today's sue-happy America.

Last edited:
It turns out the guy he was visiting Universal with when the banning occured was also issued a ban for that day alone. I can't remember his name, but he posted a video on YouTube of the same Fallon / The Rock event with Adam, and at the end he says he was asked "not to come back on park grounds that l
It was Spokesmayne.

raven

So this new info leads me to believe they both were doing something up to no good, whether shouting at the celebrities, or whatever, to warrant them both being asked to leave.
But that can't be because:
But when was the last time he did that? Over five years ago. Yes I understand what he did was wrong. But to say that he continues to show this mischief is blatantly false.
You linked one video of him "pulling back a curtain". I don't see that as mischievous.
It's Adam the Woo. If you know his videos you know he's usually up to something. And like I said before, he waited until the room was cleared of people indicating he knew what he was about to do was questionable, especially after he promised Disney he wouldn't do such things anymore.

raven

Thanks. I have no clue who he is, but here's his side of it all (starts around 2:21)

Interesting. At 3:50 he says that Universal Security told them "that if they filmed anymore that day, or of the process of leaving, one or both of them would be leaving in handcuffs."

Now watching Adam's vlog, he did just that. Further proof he has no respect for these properties or security and that he's still going to defy the rules that are laid out for him.

Guess that proves my point.

Interesting. At 3:50 he says that Universal Security told them "that if they filmed anymore that day, or of the process of leaving, one or both of them would be leaving in handcuffs."

Now watching Adam's vlog, he did just that. Further proof he has no respect for these properties or security and that he's still going to defy the rules that are laid out for him.

Guess that proves my point.
I was wondering the same thing when I watched the video last night. Also, he went out before the curfew on Hurricane Matthew was lifted. The reason I bring it up because I was in the same County he was in during the Hurricane and they did not lift curfew until 11 am or 12 pm and he said in the video he was in the morning taking an Uber? Again not sure if he doesn't think things through or not?

Tick Tock

Yeah that doesn't add up either. Meanwhile you have hundreds of other park guests filming & photographing the Fallon / Rock shenanigans with their gadgets, and with no problem. Nothing with Adam's or his friend's claims of what happened make a lick of sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom