Adam the woo is back!

raven

I don't care what you think. What I do care is that you and others are spreading hate to someone who I believe doesn't deserve it. It's okay that you have a negative opinion towards him. But, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.
No one is spreading "hate," just expressing a different opinion than yours. But he DID trespass on several properties so the man committed several crimes. So the angst against him he brought on himself. I'm just one of many people that aren't trying to sugar coat his crimes that he's now paying for. Yes, they were in the past but he did it several times and deliberately. He chose to commit those crimes to make a name for himself. So sorry if I'm not rejoicing in the fact that you think he's golden.

Brer Oswald

No one is spreading "hate," just expressing a different opinion than yours. But he DID trespass on several properties so the man committed several crimes. So the angst against him he brought on himself. I'm just one of many people that aren't trying to sugar coat his crimes that he's now paying for. Yes, they were in the past but he did it several times and deliberately. He chose to commit those crimes to make a name for himself. So sorry if I'm not rejoicing in the fact that you think he's golden.
But here you are changing your tone (which isn't a bad thing). Saying that you disagree with what he did in the past is fine. But that wasn't what you guys were saying. You guys were calling him a horrible person, who believes he is above everyone else and the law. You say that he has not learned from his past mistakes, but if you watch his videos, he clearly has! Otherwise, he never would have been let back into WDW, and if he continued to he would have been banned again already.

Brer Oswald

Um, didn't he just get thrown out of Universal last week for taking pictures during an event when they asked the crowd not to? Didn't he yell over the top of everyone and disrupt the taping of a Jimmy Fallon segment? Yes.

He has not changed.
Being excited about a celebrity is a crime? Give a better example please.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

That's because every time I say to stop, people just continue. I'm done with this
CommentPhotos.com_1392845630.jpg

raven

Being excited about a celebrity is a crime? Give a better example please.
Several pages ago I explained the exact reason why he was banned that day. NBC clearly explained to the crowd that here was to be no photos of any kind. Adam, ONCE AGAIN, decided to ignor and DISRESPECT the rules that are in place so he could update his vlog.

You really need to read posts carefully and remember what we've already covered oodles of times here so we don't have to keep explaining them again and again to you.

Tom Morrow

Several pages ago I explained the exact reason why he was banned that day. NBC clearly explained to the crowd that here was to be no photos of any kind. Adam, ONCE AGAIN, decided to ignor and DISRESPECT the rules that are in place so he could update his vlog.
I was going to be done with this argument, however... in Adam's video, almost everyone in the crowd has their phones out, so, I don't think that was it.

Last edited:
I was going to be done with this argument, however... in Adam's video, almost everyone in the crowd has their phones out, so, I don't think that was it.

I have talked with several team memberso who worked during this time. Adam was not the only one who was kicked out that day. People who were caught filming were kicked out for the day. The only reason Adam was banned for life was because he had a laundry list of violations with the park.(including filming the locations five years ago). Spokesmayne and Adam can claim all they want that the park singled them out but they didn't. Not sure if this is legit but someone I talked to said that the park asked him to take down the videos, which he didn't. Celebrities have a right to not be videotaped all the time, does not excuse any behavior. I am not implying he is a horrible or bad person. So: tl;dr: Adam was kicked out and banned(final straw) for filming celebrities, among a list of violations.

Hopefully now this argument can be put to bed.

Last edited:

raven

I have talked with several team memberso who worked during this time. Adam was not the only one who was kicked out that day. People who were caught filming were kicked out for the day. The only reason Adam was banned for life was because he had a laundry list of violations with the park.(including filming the locations five years ago). Spokesmayne and Adam can claim all they want that the park singled them out but they didn't. Not sure if this is legit but someone I talked to said that the park asked him to take down the videos, which he didn't. Celebrities have a right to not be videotaped all the time, does not excuse any behavior. I am not implying he is a horrible bad person. So: tl;dr: Adam was kicked out and banned(final straw) for filming celebrities, among a list of violations.

Hopefully now this argument can be put to bed.
Yeah I stated that pages ago but this member refuses to go back and read I guess. And he certainly attracted attention to himself by yelling and disrupting the taping. His own fault. But then again, and like always, he has little respect for other people or authority.

Tom Morrow

There were easily hundreds of people with their phones out during that segment with Fallon and The Rock, so I dunno. Maybe the filming he wasn't supposed to be doing wasn't actually in that vlog entry.

Tom Morrow

Coming in late. Don't care about the arguments, but good for Universal. I don't understand that guy. A grown man sneaking into off limit areas of theme parks and recording it. Wow. Impressive.
In other words, you did exactly what much of this forum did - you only know about a small handful of videos he did 5+ years ago, not what he has done since then, and threw in your uninformed, self-righteous opinion based on that.

And don't act like you also don't want to see those off limits areas.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom