Actual AP discounts at Polynesian

LisaLLC

I need some feedback from Annual Passholders. Looking to book the Polynesian for May 2018, in a Standard View room (I would book now, and apply any discount later). Can any Annual Passholders tell me if they have gotten a discount for Standard View, and what their ACTUAL discount was for Polynesian? I am not a passholder (yet), but I'm considering buying just one AP for our family, in order to take advantage of the bigger room discount, as well as merchandise and dining discounts. I know that the availability of discounts isn't guaranteed. I always see discounts listed as "up to X%", but in using the discount for the general public, and even the "bounce back" offer we received via email (which was listed as "up to 25% off"), the most we've ever gotten was 15% off at the Poly. Any help/advice is appreciated! Need to crunch the numbers to see what benefits us the most!

21stamps

I need some feedback from Annual Passholders. Looking to book the Polynesian for May 2018, in a Standard View room (I would book now, and apply any discount later). Can any Annual Passholders tell me if they have gotten a discount for Standard View, and what their ACTUAL discount was for Polynesian? I am not a passholder (yet), but I'm considering buying just one AP for our family, in order to take advantage of the bigger room discount, as well as merchandise and dining discounts. I know that the availability of discounts isn't guaranteed. I always see discounts listed as "up to X%", but in using the discount for the general public, and even the "bounce back" offer we received via email (which was listed as "up to 25% off"), the most we've ever gotten was 15% off at the Poly. Any help/advice is appreciated! Need to crunch the numbers to see what benefits us the most!

I don't know about May, but I know that the Polynesian was excluded from passholder discounts during my winter trip. Only club level theme park view was left anyway when the passholder discounts were released.

I did get 30% off at the grand Floridian though for a few of my nights.

I should add that in 2015 I received 30% off of a theme park room at the Polynesian with just a general public discount. Not sure if the standard rooms were included in that or not

Upvote 0

21stamps

Also, I think the 20% food and merchandise discounts are ending soon. I understand your reasoning, it's exactly why I bought one last year... the extra 5% off of GF, plus food and merchandise, plus memory maker...and knowing that we would have at least one more trip in 12 months.. made sense to do it.

But, an extra 5% on a standard room may not come out as well. I'd wait til the discounts are released, crunch the numbers, and make the decision at that time... unless you know for sure that you will be making at least two trips.. then go for it! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom