Accessories

travellerman

Original Poster
Since I've heard that some of the magicband accessories (the bandits) don't stay on as well (if that's not true let me know, its just what I've read online). There are a couple that I've seen that look really neat, but don't want to waste money on something that I could lose. So, does anyone who has them, have any tips that can help from having them pop off and get lost. Aside from not getting them that is lol. Or does Disney have any suggestions when you buy them for how they go on to keep from losing them.

travellerman

Original Poster
I saw them on a search of the wdwmagic website (of magicband accessories) as well as some searching on google. Some of them look neat (I have to have the potc ones) I haven't figured out if you can mail order them, but I know you can get them in the park and at some of the Disney hotels shops. Since I have to pick our magicbands up at the hotel cause i'm not in the States, I figured i'd get them there anyway. Just wondered if anyone had any tips for making sure the bandits don't fall off.

HouCuseChickie

I don't know all of the proper names for the accessories, but the slides, skins, and frames seem like good choices if you're worried about things falling off. We were given complimentary 2013 glow in the dark slides and they were no problem.

travellerman

Original Poster
Where did you get the complimentary glow in the dark ones? Did you ask when you checked in? Do you think they'll have them in early November? I'm getting VERY excited about my trip and its just over a month away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom