Abandoned Areas

Goofyernmost

From Disney World, yes. Here's his video explaining how and why it happened.

As much as I enjoy his video's, and I do, I think he is an idiot. His ego was so big that he felt compelled to have his picture in every video. His stealth ability was gone and it was just a matter of time before he was going to be rounded up by the Disney posse and kicked out. If he had kept his ID a secret he might still be there.

Cmdr_Crimson

As much as I enjoy his video's, and I do, I think he is an idiot. His ego was so big that he felt compelled to have his picture in every video. His stealth ability was gone and it was just a matter of time before he was going to be rounded up by the Disney posse and kicked out. If he had kept his ID a secret he might still be there.

I Agree..After watching a few..I start getting motion sick from all the shakiness..

Goofyernmost

I Agree..After watching a few..I start getting motion sick from all the shakiness..
Agree... not easy to watch. Lot's of irrelevant comments and many things photographed and not explained or identified. As fast as he flashes over things it is hard to have time to recognize things for ourselves.

draybook

I like his videos. I don't see any ego, just a guy that didn't care if he was caught or not.
I mean seriously, after all of the videos on the Internet where people go into the old Imagination upstairs and yet Disney still doesn't have it sealed off or the proper surveillance.

Tom Morrow

Yeah, if we're talking about egos... look at the DarkSideDisney people.

Adam was just an enthusiastic fan who pushed his luck. Also for those of you who have only seen his Disney videos, his main shtick is not to sneak around Disney. He is an urbex explorer and finds really awesome abandoned places all over the country.

Ralphlaw

I would love to do the Woo thing, wandering around lonely places, imagining what used to be there, and getting sanctioned from time to time for pure curiosity. My only critique: A before and after might be fun. Interject some footage of the place when it was busy and popular. How much more poignant the abandonment would feel with such a visible contrast.

Mouse_Trap

There were three animatronics, and I think they have since been removed.

Also there's this at Universal:

Yes, he was banned from WDW but not other Disney parks :(

I always wondered how well banning someone at WDW works. It must be difficult surely, how can the stop someone and what would they do if the caught them after getting banned?

Could they use their fingerprints as a way of stopping them getting in?

Tom Morrow

I always wondered how well banning someone at WDW works. It must be difficult surely, how can the stop someone and what would they do if the caught them after getting banned?

Could they use their fingerprints as a way of stopping them getting in?
He could probably get in relatively easily, but if he was caught he'd be arrested.

Chef Mickey

100_6402.JPG

Oh sorry, that's technically still operational.

Wangle27

I'm always fascinated by abandoned areas of Disney... I know it's honestly pretty sad, but it's neat! Especially for me! To see images of things from the past in their current state. Makes me wonder what it was like! Does anyone have a particular fascination for current abandoned or places that WERE abandoned at WDW?? A few of my favorites.. but.. in a sad way. :p

Body Wars/Cranium Command at Epcot
null_zps39152921.png

4008db5783923bf02f9eb69da19d1125_zps4e4ce704.jpg

River Country
maxresdefault.jpg

Food Rocks (I believe I read somewhere that it has been cleaned up and removed and is now just an empty storage room?)
DSC00130_800x600.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

Imageworks
What is the second photo of at epcot.

River Country is disappointing at this point. Me and some friends went inside a few months ago and didn't find that much. I remember seeing videos and pictures from years where all kinds of cool treasures were laying around. It was interesting to see the place after wanting to visit for so many years, but either people have stolen loads of stuff or Disney cleaned up the place a little. I took some video, but I refuse to post since Disney doesn't like their abandoned side being shown in the light. I really don't wanna get banned. I'm not famous like Adam the woo so the chances of me ever being allowed back inside the parks would be very slim.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom