AAA Park Tickets

WDW!

Original Poster
Can I book FP+ in advance if I buy park tickets from AAA? Also can I link those tickets to Magic Band if I order them online before trip?

WhatJaneSays

As long as you have the physical tickets or the unique number of the tickets you should be able to link them to your My Disney Experience account. If you’re getting bands by staying on property (or have bands from a previous trip) you can link the AAA tix to them and do FPs like everyone else.

Redhawk

How much do you save by buying tickets through AAA? Last time I did it (maybe 8 years ago) I had to physically buy them at a AAA office and the discount was maybe IIRC $6 per ticket. I have a AAA not far from me but it really didn't seem worth it for just our two tickets. Can you buy online now?

HollyAD

I purchased from Undercover Tourist and was able to link with no problem. As long as you have the number on the card you can link them to your account.

anchorman314

How much do you save by buying tickets through AAA? Last time I did it (maybe 8 years ago) I had to physically buy them at a AAA office and the discount was maybe IIRC $6 per ticket. I have a AAA not far from me but it really didn't seem worth it for just our two tickets. Can you buy online now?
I think it depends on your region and what ticket you buy. Last year, I bought either 5 or 6 day park hoppers from AAA, and I saved between $20 and $25 per ticket. If you go to your local AAA's website, you should be able to find a travel section that will let you price out tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom