AAA Diamond Parking-Is it really going away??

Nathan B

Original Poster
OK. So here is my question. We are coming down and staying off-site in late January. We typically have always bought our tickets through our AAA office and got the Diamond Parking Pass. We like it cause we have little kids with strollers and riding the tram with strollers is a pain. For most of the parks (except MK) the Diamond Parking allowed us to skip the tram and just take the short walk to the gates.

However, the rumors I see is that the whole Diamond Parking is going away in 2015. So, should I still buy the tickets through AAA and pay a few $$ more to get Diamond Parking or just go through Undercover Tourist and save our money cause we won't be able to use the pass anyway?

Need to buy tickets within the next few days so they are here by xmas. Anybody with any insight??

tahqa

All signs point to it going away. The easiest way for you to find out is to contact your AAA office and see if they are still providing them.

Nathan B

Original Poster
So just called local AAA office and they said if I am travelling after Jan. 1 they do not offer the Diamond parking pass. So I guess that settles that. Thanks!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Very sad. We always got our tickets through AAA for the pass even if it cost us a few dollars more. Now we're going with the cheapest option!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom