A Twist In Time : The Discussion Thread

DinoInstitute

I have some great news everyone! Spirit reported that GOTG will not be going to Epcot! :D

We're now back to base 1 at Disney's Hollywood Studios with it taking over the Tower of Terror :depressed::banghead:
If they insist on replacing, IMO it really should be Star Tours replaced... is rumored to leave anyway once SWL opens as it won't be connected, and it already has the futuristic framework theme set up, so minimal work needed. Plus, its a simulator...films are easy to replace. If not ST, then RnRC. And wherever it goes, some sort of other Marvel attraction should go near it (I would love a mega omnimover that is just a generic Marvel ride, hosted by Stan Lee, with a classic comic book feel with the art deco style exterior of Sunset Blvd, or even Animation Courtyard. Of course this is probably quite unrealistic with the Uni contract ).

I just can't see ToT going...there's no way they're that foolish...right...

tcool123

Original Poster
Ooooooo. Can you send the link?
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/a-terror-rific-spririted-13th-tot-fans-have-lots-to-fear.921460/
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...t-fans-have-lots-to-fear.921460/#post-7456508
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...t-fans-have-lots-to-fear.921460/#post-7456548

And wherever it goes, some sort of other Marvel attraction should go near it (I would love a mega omnimover that is just a generic Marvel ride, hosted by Stan Lee, with a classic comic book feel with the art deco style exterior of Sunset Blvd, or even Animation Courtyard.
We all know Disney can only use GOTG, BH6, and Dr Strange(for some reason). I don't see it getting an additional ride.

I just can't see ToT going...there's no way they're that foolish...right...
frozeneverafter.jpg

What if it replaced Rockin Roller Coaster? :confused:

Obviously it'd be bad. Is that a rumor I mean?
Spirit's track record is 99.9% accurate. Only time I've seen him been wrong is with FL Res tickets being discontinued.

DinoInstitute

We all know Disney can only use GOTG, BH6, and Dr Strange(for some reason). I don't see it getting an additional ride.
True, though there's been the scuttle about things changing with it, with a big hint being that at Disney Springs, the Superhero store and the Disney Quest attraction I believe now all of the sudden adding the Marvel logo to it, which was once thought against the rules
Spirit's track record is 99.9% accurate. Only time I've seen him been wrong is with FL Res tickets being discontinued.
He's a bit of a dick, but I do respect how he gives reliable information. He is saying Pandora is delayed while everyone else is saying otherwise, which is odd.
It bothers me how he never seems able to say anything positive about Disney :p

kmbmw777

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/a-terror-rific-spririted-13th-tot-fans-have-lots-to-fear.921460/
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...t-fans-have-lots-to-fear.921460/#post-7456508
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...t-fans-have-lots-to-fear.921460/#post-7456548

frozeneverafter.jpg

Intresting. What is PROJECT MARCELINE? The great movie ride renovation?

tcool123

Original Poster
True, though there's been the scuttle about things changing with it, with a big hint being that at Disney Springs, the Superhero store and the Disney Quest attraction I believe now all of the sudden adding the Marvel logo to it, which was once thought against the rules
Technically they can't use the main Marvel inside parks, Disney Springs isn't a theme park so I wouldn't pay much attention to that if anything they were allowed to use the Mavel logo. And what happened with Disney Quest :confused:

He's a bit of a ****, but I do respect how he gives reliable information. He is saying Pandora is delayed while everyone else is saying otherwise, which is odd.
I'm not saying he isn't but he's straight forward which I like. No sugarcoating for when it comes to dealing with some people who barely have an idea what a Magic Kingdom is. ;)
I trust him on nearly any issue, and like I said his track record is impeccable. I mean he leaked the full Shanghai lineup two years prior to opening. He correctly told everyone of Shanghai's delays, and hey we still don't know what happened with that 800 mil. It definitely wasn't to plus Roaring Rapids. Honestly Shanghai is kinda meh, other than the POTC ride that theme park could close tomorrow and I would not miss it. Especially that parade:grumpy:

It bothers me how he never seems able to say anything positive about Disney :p
He had faith in Bob Weiss, and now we're here. Overall it's - but I'm sure there's some + somewhere.

Intresting. What is PROJECT MARCELINE? The great movie ride renovation?
Where did you read that from :cyclops: The only thing Walt has to do WDW is One Man, and I don't see anything happening there except for being closed.

kmbmw777

Where did you read that from :cyclops: The only thing Walt has to do WDW is One Man, and I don't see anything happening there except for being closed.
Where does that leave the Project with a nickname of Walt's hometown (not Chicago!)? In limbo to some degree. Recall, Tom Morris was working on this trackless ride and he took a buyout instead of being fired. That doesn't end the project, but isn't a great sign. Bob Weis is also a big fan of the GMR, but there's no way that attraction goes on beyond the immediate future.

DinoInstitute

Technically they can't use the main Marvel inside parks, Disney Springs isn't a theme park so I wouldn't pay much attention to that if anything they were allowed to use the Mavel logo. And what happened with Disney Quest :confused:
That's what I thought too, though apparently other members were pretty sure that the logo couldn't be on it (and if it could, why wouldn't they just have it on in the first place?). And I think Disney Quest, under the terms of the contract, could technically qualify as a "theme park"

tcool123

Original Poster
And I think Disney Quest, under the terms of the contract, could technically qualify as a "theme park"
but the store isn't outside Disney Quest, it's a seperate building.
why wouldn't they just have it on in the first place?
Spirit mentioned something about the contract being revised.

tcool123

Original Poster
I'm having a bad day, no it's not the fact it was like 60 degrees in the morning or it was 90 degrees + humidity by 2. And no its not because I may have deleted the reviews :oops:. The real tragedy is I dropped my phone screen first onto a Floridian monster. Any guesses to what monster it is? If you guessed an American Cockroach then you are correct! :cry::cry::cry:

I'm not really sure the best way to clean it is, so yeah i have a phone touched by a cockroach

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm having a bad day, no it's not the fact it was like 60 degrees in the morning or it was 90 degrees + humidity by 2. And no its not because I may have deleted the reviews :oops:. The real tragedy is I dropped my phone screen first onto a Floridian monster. Any guesses to what monster it is? If you guessed an American Cockroach then you are correct! :cry::cry::cry:

I'm not really sure the best way to clean it is, so yeah i have a phone touched by a cockroach
fantastic.jpg

Suchomimus

ik6ti.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom