A Twist In Time : The Discussion Thread

tcool123

Original Poster
Ok, I was just asking as that seems kind of weird:p Like with the goal in a way being to place as bad as possible...o_O:p Unless I'm missing something?
Nah it's just an attempt to close the gap between everyone and Magic Feather and Spacemt. Who the closest to either of them is tiki and he's off by 10 points from Magic Feather and 12.5 from Space.

DinoInstitute

Nah it's just an attempt to close the gap between everyone and Magic Feather and Spacemt. Who the closest to either of them is tiki and he's off by 10 points from Magic Feather and 12.5 from Space.
This is just a random idea suggestion, but a possible thing you could try if you want to...
Loosely inspired by Mario Party :p (I don't know if you've ever played Mario Party games, but at the last five rounds mark they do some sort of thing to try and help the ones in last), like there could be a bonus challenge that would only be available for only the bottom placing people, and then a few of them got points?

Or maybe the point system for the bonus challenges could be based on placement, like if you are ranked higher and win you still get points, but if you get second and are ranked towards the bottom you could end up winning more points with some sort of curve in a way.

Idk if that would make any difference, but I think it might work better than cutting off the top placing finishers from getting points.

tcool123

Original Poster
I don't know if you've ever played Mario Party games, but at the last five rounds mark they do some sort of thing to try and help the ones in last
I have, I do great until my brother steals all my stars via Boo :mad:

Or maybe the point system for the bonus challenges could be based on placement, like if you are ranked higher and win you still get points, but if you get second and are ranked towards the bottom you could end up winning more points with some sort of curve in a way.
I like that idea, I may try it out for the next bonus challenge :D

tcool123

Original Poster
Special Challenge - Trick or Treat

David Pumpkin in the Tower of Terror
Tom-Hanks-On-SNL.jpg

Think the Tower of Terror isn't scary enough? Well, when your elevators reach the 13th hotel floor of the haunted tower, the doors will open to find David Pumpkin. Are you supposed to know who this is? Do you get how this is scary?

David Pumpkin is his own thing, and the skeletons are...part of it...

Any questions?!
Yes, is it possible to have about 57% of the floors at the Tower of Terror contain David Pumpkins?
Also, can the skeletons have there own thing on one of those floors?
Finally, can we an insane lady we a chainsaw be huge fan of David Pumpkins?

tcool123

Original Poster
While I wait for my Physics text book, I thought I would share my latest music obsession.

Caution they may be a bit graphic.

Caution the following music videos have spoilers for AHS S3 - S5.

I don't why, but when ever I watch those three videos I get so excited, even though I've already seen all three seasons. And each time I watch one of these videos I remember/notice something hadn't noticed before like Meep watching Elsa at the end for Life on Mars.

TheOriginalTiki

I'm participating in a mock presidential election using Sci-fi characters with Star Wars, Star Trek, and Independent parties. I threw a nomination in for Buzz Lightyear for independent and he's one of the three that made the primaries! I'd really appreciate it if you could all go to the voting booth and cast your vote for Buzz Lightyear. We've got a serious uphill battle against Dr. Who. Let's take America to infinity...And beyond!
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=58125a90e4b0f7c33cc99cc4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom