A Twist In Time : The Discussion Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
image.jpeg

Magic Feather

Did I :cyclops:

Here it is saying the quote, and what I read.

Missed this because it wasn't in the prompt. Oops should've added it in :oops:

@Magic Feather I think the Tangled area was part of NFL. So the Cuddly Lamb concept is invalid if true.
@spacemt354 same would go for Doc's Tavern it seems
Actually, the tower project was a separate one. It was green lit when NFL was well underway, and the tower was erected after phase 1 opened.

tcool123

Original Poster
I noticed my teacher graded my narrative, so I'm going to post it ! :D

The Buffalo Story​
It was that time of year again; our herd was getting ready to migrate to the fertile southern lands. It was where I was born, and where I was raised while I was just a young calf. Ma says, that this year I will be named leader of the herd upon our successful arrival to the south. The last leader of the herd, my pa, went off with some scouts in search of greener pastures. They never came back, word traveled throughout the land that the devilish steel beast killed them all.

Those steel beasts have been wreaking havoc ever since the pale face brought them here. Every so often they strike again, murdering more of our herd in cold blood. At least them conniving coyotes have the decency to savor our meat when the kill us. In fact those steel beasts even scare away those coyotes. Now that the steel beast has been decimating out herd so often, we’re going to the south permanently. There our herd will once more flourish.

“Brownhoof! It’s time to get a move on, get ahorn of the steel beasts!” yelled ma. “You heard my ma, everyone move out! We need to get there before the first flowers!” That’s how our journey began, we left our old home with a heavy heart. However it couldn’t be too bad, seeing as my love Redfeather is still with me. Once we get down to the south, Greyhoof, the elder is making us official mates. Oh how I can’t wait to – “Harumph!” Greyhoof snorted. “What is it, Greyhoof?” I asked. “Ain’t right for bulls and cows to be going down before they mates. Y’all should be outcast!” Greyhoof complained. “Leave my lil calf alone Greyhoof. You know just as good as me tradition had to be broken for the herd’s survival. You ignore him Brownhoof, just keep on leading, we’re almost at our first stop anyways” ma retorted.

We had made it to the lake by the first light of the moon. There was hardly any light, the herd had mostly gone to sleep. It was just me and ma on patrol, then its mighty roar reached across the land. In a matter of seconds, the devilish steel beast was rushing towards us. “Listen up, all of you! Mates to be go on ahead, if we can us old bison we’ll join you!” ma yelled. “Ma! You can’t you’ll be killed.” I replied. “Brownhoof! It is not for you to decide! I swear you’re just like your father, if you don’t go now the whole herd will be killed. So son, I demand you leave now” ma ordered. I left along with the herd that were forced to leave. As we stampeded through the night, we heard the screams of terror from the others, the pale face’s silver fire had rained down on them.

Its mighty roar bellowed once more, a whole stampede away, and it had found us once more. “Brownhoof, the steel beast! It is upon us!” yelled Redfeather. “Right you are my mate. Herd! We must run, we will run till dawn, we will run till dusk, and we won’t stop till the steel beast is gone forever! Now go, go now!” In the blink of an eye we had begun to run once more. However our efforts proved futile, we heard the pale face yell in their tongue as they drops of silver fire began to fall upon us. It slowly grew from a drizzle to a deluge, the silver fire was attacking our herd once more. I had to look for Refeather, I had to make sure. “Red! Red! Red, do you hear me!” I yelled desperately. I heard a groan among the torrent of silver fire. I ran towards the groan, and threw myself down. I turned around, and was faced with the horror of my beautiful Red. The rain of silver fire had had entered I man places all over her, blood was rushing out forming a puddle around her. “Brownhoof, I want you to never forget me” she said faintly. “No Red! You can’t go! You’re…your all I have left!” I started to sob as I knew I wouldn’t be getting an answer from her.

The pale faced had left the comforts of their heinous steel beasts, with their bright red flower in one hand, and in the other firer of the silver fire. They were setting the dead on fire, the field was soon ablaze. They started coming for my Red, talking in their human tongue. My dear Red was not leaving like this, she would leave like our ancestors. With fire in my eyes I charged towards the pale faced, they should all die! Terror filled their eyes, as the fumbled with the emitter of silver fire. Soon they began, but no matter how many times I was injured I would keep going. My horns went through the first pale face, and I soon aimed for another. The silver fire came again, and I fell to the ground. The pale face came upon me as they smugly smirked, as they came closer everything went black.

I know, I know it's pretty great :p:rolleyes: I honestly can't read it without laughing except for when they all die, but hey I got an A on this :D

spacemt354

Chili's
I don't know at this point, the space time continuum has done something to mess with my head :p
Did I :cyclops:

Here it is saying the quote, and what I read.

Missed this because it wasn't in the prompt. Oops should've added it in :oops:

@Magic Feather I think the Tangled area was part of NFL. So the Cuddly Lamb concept is invalid if true.
@spacemt354 same would go for Doc's Tavern it seems
Considering that Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was not built yet and SWSA was closed in any timeline (our created one or the actual one) I would think Snow White would be good.

Also for Tangled in another's project...those bathrooms weren't complete until March 2013, so they would technically not be in Fantasyland in late 2012.

Regardless I'm just gonna change it :brb: -- I'm not gonna get caught in discrepancies...however I feel like this challenge's requirements have been a case of...:p:hilarious:
5d0702fa922c2e3adfa43a2bb24f678c.jpg

tcool123

Original Poster
For those in the Disney Movie Rewards club, you can now order a limited edition Finding Dory pin! :D

14671111_10153805066136852_5725046746562488272_n.jpg

And it's only 800 points, which is a bit steep, but the Disney Movie Club helps since I order one or two films a month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom