A Twist In Time

tcool123

Original Poster
Even though competition isn't over yet I decided to go ahead, and publish this survey -

Feedback for A Twist in Time

It would mean a lot to me if all of you would take some time out of your day, and take the survey. Even if you were simply an observer it would mean a lot. There are only about seven questions, and there all rather simple things so it'll probably take less than five minutes or so. Thank you in advance :D

DinoInstitute

A Twist In Time- The Finale

Epcot is the single-most unique theme park ever created. Its message has always been to not only educate and entertain, but more truly, to inspire. Not many would disagree that this park has slipped a bit from these ideals over the years, and quite frankly, needs help. A massive overhaul of Future World is called for, and luckily, in this timeline we're getting one! What is this timeline you ask? Well, as our chief Time Travel President Tcool put it, we're in the far off distant year of 2016! :p However, for my presentation, we're going to specify this time travel trip a bit further...The point at which we are traveling together is exactly 1 week ago today! We are going back to the "Destination D" D23 event that took place one week ago on the weekend of November 19th, where an exciting announcement on this very topic of an Epcot overhaul is about to (or was-is about to?:confused: Stupid time travel grammar) take place...

For the last time, let's do some time traveling for the most exciting challenge yet! Time to rewind time to 1 week ago!

~~~REWINDREWINDREWINDREWINDREWINDREWIND~~~

Ah, here we are!
destination-d.jpg

It's 9:59, looks like we just barely made it in time to see the end of Bob Chapek's hour long talk segment!
r-1439698551-IMG_4433.JPG

Bob Chapek:
"Well, it's almost the end of my hour. Thank you to of the D23 members who have come out here today to the event and have joined me, it's been a great talk! Now, as I alluded to earlier, we have big plans for an overhaul of Epcot that we promise will be more Disney, timeless, relevant, and family friendly, and I have challenged the Imagineers to dream big! Now, as a special surprise, we have for you here today in the Contemporary, in the next convention center showroom, a massive exhibit that goes through two of the pavilions we are announcing today! So we invite you now to all go take a look around in this exhibit at our plans and what Epcot has in store, as there's so much to discover!"

~~~

Thanks @tcool123 for hosting such a great comp, to @MonorailRed and @TheOriginalTiki for being teammates with me this challenge, and to everyone else who participated or followed along this season that made it as much as an incredibly fun event as it was! Good luck to @spacemt354 and @Magic Feather, and I look forward to seeing how this all ends! :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Epcot 2023: Project Futuro
DSC_3199-copy.jpg

The Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow is one of the most ambitious and unique ideas from Walt Disney - a man who had no shortage of bold and new concepts. While his city of the future never came to be, a theme park, inspired by his pursuit of progress opened in 1982. It was once a breeding ground for inventive attractions, human ambition, and the quest for "edutainment" However, lands based on progress and "futuristic" genres need to be consistently updated and enhanced, or else the futurism will feel old, dated, and out of place. These descriptions fit the Future World of today - but won't describe the Future World of tomorrow.

As part of the ambitious Project Futuro refurbishing and redoing all of Future World at Epcot over the course of the next few years - with a goal of finishing by 2023 - Walt Disney Imagineering proudly presents plans for two pavilions that are in desperate need of a refurbishment...

Presenting...

The iMagination Pavilion
sponsored by Apple Inc.

and

The Wonders of Life Pavilion
sponsored by Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield

Explore the plans for Epcot 2023 here!
http://spacemt354.wixsite.com/epcot2023

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A special thanks to @tcool123 for hosting "A Twist in Time"
A thank you to @Brer Robbie for being a part of "Team Space"

Lastly, good luck and congratulations to both @Magic Feather and @IDInstitute for their Project Futuro designs:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom