A Twist in Time Announcements

tcool123

Original Poster
tcool_labs_by_tcool123-dahbl7o.png

Dear people of Earth,
It is Tcool president and founder of Tcool Labs. I come here today to bring about the announcement thread for all things Twist in Time related. For those who are unfamiliar with with a Twist in Time, I refer to you this thread. That thread will take you to the homebase of last years excursion of time travelling fun. After the excursion had ended, we here at Tcool Labs began to notice some discrepancies throughout the world. We have determined that the only way to fix these issues in the space time continuum is to prepare for a new expedition. The expedition will be held from September to November, and we hope that through your help the world will return to what it once was. You may be wondering where on Earth will we be heading for this excursion. Well an intern at Tcool Labs put together this teaser :

Tcool Labs will reopen to the general public in late August to accept any volunteers for a Twist in Time 2: The Sunshine Expedition. Stay posted to this thread as we reveal more. Until then stay imagineery!

- Tcool, President and Founder of Tcool Labs

tcool123

Original Poster

Dear fellow humans,
It is Tcool president and founder of Tcool Labs. I am writing to you all today to notify you all of the coming competition. So get ready to go back in time, and help fix the rifts in time we have created throughout the Floridian peninsula. However to reach such rifts the Time Machine has been modified, and now has the capabilities to travel farther in time to the 80's along with the not too distant future. Get ready to do the timewarp again.

- Tcool, President and Founder of Tcool Labs

P.S as the video states signups will begin August 25th.

tcool123

Original Poster

Dear fellow humans,
It is Tcool president and founder of Tcool Labs. I am writing to you all to offer you all a very special opportunity! If you wish to come on board the Time Machine to help navigate the best solution for mending the time rift then please forward a message or simply post below. If you were to come aboard you would travel with the imagineers and I around the various Floridian parks in the past and future for a couple of rounds. A few brave souls have agreed to join me for several rounds including: @Figments Friend to aid in 2017 and 2019, @RMichael21 to aid in 2012, and @kmbmw777 to aid in an undetermined year.

Upon contact I will forward you the schedule and locations for each round with an opportunity. For those interested in competing please stay posted to this thread because on the 25th sign ups will commence!
- Tcool, President and Founder of Tcool Labs​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom