A Twist In Time 2 : The Sunshine Expedition - Challenge 6

Brer Oswald

I'm going to stop there on the tag list. However if you do not see yourself tagged you can still join. Everyone is welcome :D

Additionally if you wish to tag someone that is not above then by all means go ahead.

Finally I would like to thank guest judges @Figments Friend , @RMichael21 , and @kmbmw777 . If anyone else wishes to be a guest judge just send me a message, or state your interest below.
What exactly does the role of a guest judge entail? :bookworm: I may be interested ;)

DisneyForever

I'm going to stop there on the tag list. However if you do not see yourself tagged you can still join. Everyone is welcome :D

Additionally if you wish to tag someone that is not above then by all means go ahead.

Finally I would like to thank guest judges @Figments Friend , @RMichael21 , and @kmbmw777 . If anyone else wishes to be a guest judge just send me a message, or state your interest below.
I would like to judge, but also a contestant, so I'm worried. Yikes!

tcool123

Original Poster
I'm interested, but I don't know how much time I'll have given that I'm in the thick of rehearsals for a show. When would the challenge officially start?
That is a good question which is probably important info.

The first challenge starts on September 1st and is non elimination based. Each challenge lasts for about a week in the beginning. They are typically due during the later part of the week.

tcool123

Original Poster
I would like to judge, but also a contestant, so I'm worried. Yikes!
You must go wherever the wind takes you ...
tumblr_lp09q7Q8AE1qbxqbp.gif

;)

tcool123

Original Poster
I don't think I'm very good at solo competitions; I mean, what if I don't like the theme or something?
That does have a chance at happening, but how would you know if you're good at one if you don't sign up for one? Stepping out of your comfort zone a bit could help you improve, and maybe even let you try ideas you wanted to, but never have before.

That and a new University year coming up would make this kind of hard for me.
However you should always focus on your studies as they are very important.

Disneylover152

How long will this last? I may be able to do it, but I have a lot on my plate this year, with school and I'm in a musical. Depending on when it starts and ends, I may be able to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom