A Twist In Time 2 : Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Actually just saw Dunkirk recently -- and it was really good coming out of it, but when you think about it days later or so, it was incredibly crafted in both authenticity to the event and presented it in the infamous Nolan non-linear story-telling technique.

But yet again -- what stole the show for me was the music...so intense! It hooks you right away and doesn't let up for 100 mins or so. The movie is short, but feels like a 2+ hour film just because mostly every scene is so tense.

tcool123

Original Poster
So to flip this question around into my top 5 favorite films of 2017 (so far) if this was your question for tomorrow @tcool123 I'm sorry haha

1. Dunkirk
2. IT
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming
4. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Nope, only wanted to do that one :D

Anyone else is free to post for tomorrow.

This list is a toughie, but here it is anyways. With a twist including every movie I saw this year, and there's not many.
  1. Get Out
  2. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Men Tell No Tales
  4. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
  5. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (I know blasphemous :rolleyes:)
  6. Beauty and the Beast
  7. Split
  8. Fate of the Furious :hungover:
And honorable mention to Newsies: The Broadway Musical, didn't list it because it's a recording released into theaters. With that said it would easily be number 2, and quite possibly number 1. I also saw Rogue One and La La Land this year, but those are 2016 films.

spacemt354

Chili's
Nope, only wanted to do that one :D

Anyone else is free to post for tomorrow.

This list is a toughie, but here it is anyways. With a twist including every movie I saw this year, and there's not many.
  1. Get Out
  2. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Men Tell No Tales
  4. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
  5. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (I know blasphemous :rolleyes:)
  6. Beauty and the Beast
  7. Split
  8. Fate of the Furious :hungover:
And honorable mention to Newsies: The Broadway Musical, didn't list it because it's a recording released into theaters. With that said it would easily be number 2, and quite possibly number 1. I also saw Rogue One and La La Land this year, but those are 2016 films.
I haven't seen many past #5 on my list either.

6. Kong: Skull Island ...meh

Suchomimus

Question of the Day - Thursday September 21st
Favorite music genres and/or artists/bands?
giphy.gif

I got no favorites.

AceAstro

:D
Question of the Day - Saturday September 23rd
Just recently we entered Fall...does anyone have a favorite season during the year?

(Fall actually happens to be mine)
I love Winter. I love how it looks outside with snow falling on the ground. I also love winter as I have a lot of grass/ nature allergies so in the winter they're all dead so I can go outside :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom