A Twist In Time 2 : Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Wilderness Lodge is my Avengers Tower

- @spacemt354
g3345_f-maxage-0.gif

Disney Dad 3000

On a serious note, all you imagineers hunkered down in FL stay safe. My folks are in Cape Canaveral now on vacation and heading to Otown tomorrow. Hopefully things slide by. Looks like here in the carolinas we might get a smaller dose of this in a few days.

On an imagineering note, will be interesting to see how Pandora and the construction at DHS hold up with the weather.

This btw is pretty wild

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ma809pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.442ee9b17533

MonorailRed

Applebees
On a serious note, all you imagineers hunkered down in FL stay safe. My folks are in Cape Canaveral now on vacation and heading to Otown tomorrow. Hopefully things slide by. Looks like here in the carolinas we might get a smaller dose of this in a few days.

On an imagineering note, will be interesting to see how Pandora and the construction at DHS hold up with the weather.

This btw is pretty wild

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/09/06/this-delta-flight-flew-into-and-out-of-san-juan-defying-irma/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_irma809pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.442ee9b17533
Thanks Disney Dad! Heading tomorrow morning to stay with space and his family for the storm. I've never been to New Jersey before, he tells me it's nice and not like the Jersey Shore :hilarious:

I hope your family is okay in Orlando....don't know how true this is but heard from some cast that they are closing The Land to take precautions due to the glass. :cyclops: Never seen that before.

spacemt354

Chili's
Thanks Disney Dad! Heading tomorrow morning to stay with space and his family for the storm. I've never been to New Jersey before, he tells me it's nice and not like the Jersey Shore :hilarious:

I hope your family is okay in Orlando....don't know how true this is but heard from some cast that they are closing The Land to take precautions due to the glass. :cyclops: Never seen that before.
As you told me -- you're really just traveling up to play with my dog....and for new york bagels...no other reasons. If it was just me up here you'd be staying for the Cat 4 hurricane. ;):p

spacemt354

Chili's

This btw is pretty wild

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/09/06/this-delta-flight-flew-into-and-out-of-san-juan-defying-irma/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_irma809pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.442ee9b17533
Hope your folks will be safe! At least they aren't on the coast which is good.

And that article is nuts!

Disney Dad 3000

All lies. Everybody knows all of Jersey is like the Jersey Shore. :)

Just talked to my mom bout 10 min ago actually. Updated storm path tonight not looking so great for central Florida now either. They will be off site at orange lake resort (one of our favorites). Think some of their UK friends who are at WDW now at All Star resort on holiday are going to come stay with them.

CraniumCommand89

This btw is pretty wild

That is crazy!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom