Trip Report A trip that never was - And always will be

My emotional state towards writing this trip report is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. How so, @wdisney9000 , you may ask? Well, many trip reports begin with people explaining how sad they are to be home and no longer in Disney World. I have had the old "Disney blues" many times myself. It is a gut wrenching feeling. But...not this time. I am not going through that emotional roller coaster of reminding myself that 48 hours ago, at this time of day, I was walking into Epcot heading towards Soarin'. I am glad to be home and leaving Disney World was not difficult nor sad, but not because it was a bad trip or because Disney World is getting old,.... No, no, no. It was one of the best family trips I have ever had, which would make one think that leaving would be even more depressing, yet it wasnt.

We have all experienced that sadness that begins to creep in the last day of your trip. You wake up excited to get to the parks but you are quickly reminded that when you wake up the next morning it will be time to take the walk of shame through the lobby with your luggage and your forced to see cars pulling up and families hop out whose trip is just beginning. You think to yourself, "that was ME just a week ago!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:!!!!!" But in a strange twist of fate, that did not happen when we checked out. I was actually excited for the families whose Disney journey was just beginning. Normally I would want to smack that ear to ear smile right off their faces so they would be in pain like me. But nope. Not this time. I will explain why in just a bit. But I digress....lets get to the report already, shall we?

My parents decided it best to pick me up around 5 a.m. This would put us in Orlando around noon and we had an ADR for Biergarten at 2:55. I was up at 4:00 am and awaiting their arrival.

IMG_20170610_050153.jpg

Here is me at 4:55 waiting on the patio. I called my sister as I waited and they were just hitting the road as well. Keep in mind, my father still had no idea they were coming. My parents arrived at 5 and we were off!

We cruised though the city and had good traffic for most of the ride. Aside from my mom having to stop and pee every hour, we were making great time. Even saw some hot air balloons on the way which reminded me of soarin.

IMG_20170610_080054.jpg

There were about 10 hot air balloons, but this was the photo I got, lol.

I was texting my sister every hour or so to see where they were at and surprisingly we were only about 30 miles ahead of them.

Soon we were in Florida. As we passed all the anti-abortion signs it sparked a small debate on the subject which led to several other small debates, (remember, my father is a lawyer so debating/arguing is what he lives for). It helped pass the time and before we knew it we were pulling up to the toll booth. I texted my sister as we waited to pull up and she tells me they are at the toll booth as well!!!!! I look to my right and there they are.....right next to us!!!! What are the chances? --- We had rented a car, so had my sister, so luckily my dad didnt notice them, but still, we got a little nervous. I will NEVER forget the look on my brother in laws face, who was driving. It was a look of sheer helplessness, lol. We got through first and they slowed down to give us the lead. It was the first of many tense moments to keep it a secret that they were joining us.

Fast forward an hour or so aaaaaaaaand........

BINGO!

IMG_20170610_122320.jpg

We got to AKL around 12 (noon) and checked in, but the room was not ready.

IMG_20170610_124351.jpg

Such a great lobby and the smell wafting up from Boma makes it even better when you first walk in.

The CM noticed we had three separate DVC reservations. I explained we had to make 3 separate ones since not all days we available when we first booked so we added the days when they became available. He told he would link the three together so we would not have to change rooms. I thanked him, and then we cleaned up a bit and headed to Epcot for our Biergarten ADR.

IMG_20170610_132234.jpg

Mom and Dad at the bus stop.

On the bus ride to Epcot my dad started talking about the grand kids and how much fun they would have if they were there. He had even called my sister called my sister a few days before we left and offered to bring them and even pay for them but my sister told them the boys had Lacrosse camp and it was non refundable, (good one, sis!). He stared telling stories of all the memories of prior trips with the young ones. As my dad as deep in thought during his story telling, my mom gave me a quick look with a grin as if to say, "we got him right where we want him", and I slightly nodded back to confirm.

IMG_20170610_135019.jpg

We arrived at Epcot and there was a light sprinkle of rain which really cooled of the air. IT felt great outside.

Remember in my introduction of the TR when I said I wasnt sad to leave WDW? Well, thats because I did something I havent done in nearly three years. I picked up one of these little beauties ..........

IMG_20170610_140740.jpg

Yippie!!!!!!! Now I can return often which makes me not sad. Im sure some (or most of you) already figured this out when I said I wasnt sad to leave, lol. Now I can live that @Tuvalu life !!!

It felt like Christmas morning as the CM scanned my band and then proceeded to hand me the pass. Now all I need was a frosty cold one in my hand!!!!

But first...a picture with my old friend...

IMG_20170610_140758.jpg

I was able to move up the time on reservation at Biergarten so we only had about 20 minutes before it was a time to eat. I stopped off in Karamell-Kuche to tease @sheriffwoody and ser her a few photos of where I was.

Soon it was time to eat, and I had my had 1 liter hefeweizen in hand, cheers @lostpro9het !

IMG_20170610_151416.jpg

to be continued.........

Attachments

• IMG_20170610_144143.jpg
    IMG_20170610_144143.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 72

fractal

Day two....

I slept like a baby on the pull out sofa, as my parents had the bed. We had the ADR for Cape May Cafe at 10:20 which is where we would surprise my dad. My sisters ADR was for 9:45 so they could arrive first and be ready. We were up and heading out the door around 9:45. Mom was panicking that we would not make it on time since we had to switch buses to get to BC. I whipped out my phone, requested an Uber, and within 2 minutes the driver was arriving at the valet station!

We had a very sweet young lady drive us to Beach Club. It took appx ten minutes and the cost was $7.92, and we tipped her a few bucks as well. I highly recommend using Uber if you need to get somewhere quick or just want to avoid the bus. Using Uber from the resorts is great. Not so much if your leaving a park. The drivers cant pull up to the entrance of the park.

We arrived at BC and I took a moment to take a deeeeeeeep breathe of the amazing smell of the lobby. Its almost as good as the lobby in Yacht Club...almost. lol. Remember being young and inhaling the fruity scented markers at school? Thats kinda the method I use to take in the smell of the lobby, lol. If you never partook in fruity marker sniffing as a child, you missed out, but you also probly have waaaaay more brain cells left than I do:eek:o_O.

My sister had text me to let me know they were seated and ready. Mom, dad and I lined up at the podium. It was pretty busy with the morning breakfast rush. My sister calls me to see where we are and I tell her we are at he podium at the front. She gasps and then tells me that they are seated directly to the right of the entrance in the dining room and my niece is at the buffet getting food and will need to walk DIRECTLY passed the podium to get back into the dining room. Mind you, my dad is standing DIRECTLY next to the podium. I walk into the main area and see my niece hiding behind the pillar (which is about 15 feet from where my dad is standing). I see my sister on the inside wall of the dining room giving my niece hand signals to stay still. My poor little niece looked like a deer in headlights as she stood their clutching her plate of food and crouching behind the pillar.

View attachment 211997

I am standing directly between them to shield my dad from seeing her. My niece is looking at me like, "what do i do??!!!!" I quietly mouthed "STAY STILL". I still had the phone to my ear so i turned and my dad was chatting with my mom so I told my niece to go for it and I sort of side stepped in front of her just in case. My niece quickly rushed into the dining room and i turned around to see if we made it. We did! But my dad asks me, "what the heck are you doing?" I just said I was trying to see the buffet.

The waitress that had seated my sister knew the plan and came over to me to let me know she would seat us in a moment. So as we walk in she stops my dad and we explain that he gets to choose a "special character" since its his birthday and he was asked if he would prefer a villain or a princess. He looked a little puzzled and she explained it was a "new" offering at Cape May. He said he wanted a princess. She said, "great" , right this way and proceeded to lead us into the dining area on the immediate right when you enter My dad asked if we could sit in the main area because he likes it better out there. The waitress was great though, she explained he would like the private area more. My dad said he would rather be in the main area, so she told him, "just come in here for a sec, I wanna show you something". you can hear her telling him in the video. So he agreed and we entered. Here is thefootage from my sisters phone...

I love watching this because my dad sees them and does a double take real quick, the they yell surprise. It was great.

Here is the footage I got.

It did not go exactly as planned because we wanted my niece to jump out first, but it all happened so quickly that we just went with it so it wasnt botched up. As we sat down he told us he no clue whatsoever. Even with all the close calls from the day prior, he didnt think anything of it. He was very happy to see the grandkids and was all smiles. He. said it was the best surprise he had in a long time.

View attachment 211998

Now it was time to eat!!!!!!

View attachment 211999

To be continued.....

Awesome! Congrats on pulling it off. I'm sure it meant even more for you Dad then he let on.

and yes, I did the smelly markers.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I remember those markers @wdisney9000 . Thinking of them also made me nostalgic for the rubber cement. You know the one in the brown jar with a brush attached to the lid. Ahhhh I loved the 80's.
Oh man, I completely forgot about the rubber cement! Those were good times!!

Ha I remember those and how about the brand new mimeographed papers? I can still remember the smell of the ink.
Now hold on....Thats one step too far. We were just talking about sniffing markers, and now youve made it weird. Hahaha, Im TOTALLY kidding. I completely remember. The whole class would be inhaling at the same time as the teacher passed them out. And also, warm printer paper was a favorite of mine!
I laughed about how you said you just wanted to "see the buffet" when questioned by your father. :p

Congratulations on pulling off the big surprise for you dad's birthday!! Truly, I am stunned that you all managed to keep it a secret right up to the end. :hilarious:

So happy to see that he was pleased with the festivities and VIP family guests for his party! :happy:
Ya, I just blurted out, "I just wanna see the buffet". odd as that may sound, my dad is completely aware of how strange I can be so im sure it came off as par for the course, lol. We had a great time and he was happy. Mission accomplished!
Ha! You are hilarious with the ambien and xanax comments and the references to the smelly markers. I love it. Glad they surprise worked out!
Ya,the guy made me want to take nap just listening to him. He should have been wearing pajamas instead of a lab coat. Thanks for following along!
Awesome! Congrats on pulling it off. I'm sure it meant even more for you Dad then he let on.

and yes, I did the smelly markers.
Thanks! Dad keeps his emotional cards pretty close to the vest (habbits of an attorney and war vet I suppose) so for him to say "this was the best surprise ive had in a long time", was a big deal. Mom told us later in the day that he opened up to her a little bit more and was telling her how excited he was to be surprised and to have the kids there with him. Him and mom wound up upgrading their tickets to AP's and already have another trip booked for July to bring the grand kids down, so I'll take that as a nod the we renewed his Disney spirit!

And glad to see you're a card carrying member of the "Smelly Marker Club". There are quite a few of us in here :cool:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 2 continued....

With the surprise pulled off and we were all together, it was time to CHOW DOWN at Cape May Cafe. I had actually never dined there before even though Ive stayed at BC many times. I would definitely go back. Even though the food is pretty much the same as other breakfast buffets, I really like the atmosphere and the service was excellent. A few of the characters even came around more than once.

IMG_20170611_101847.jpg

Minnie took a little extra time to get a photo with yours truly. Watch out Mickey, I think she likes me!

IMG_20170611_101919.jpg

We got some pics with Goofy as well but none are on my phone. After a great breakfast we all decided to head to MK. My sister was getting Annual Passes for her family and had not yet purchased them so the plan was to hit the guest service window outside MK, buy the AP's and get to some rides! Im sure it will come as no surprise that even a simple plan such as that did not go smoothly for for us. smh.

My sister wanted to stop at their room real quick before we hit the bus stop so she could grab a few things. So we did, and then headed down to grab a bus to MK. My wife had stopped by my parents to feed their cat and she sent a few photos to our family group text of my Dads Porsche, (his pride and joy) parked in the garage and was making all kinds of Ferris Buellers Day Off references about taking the car for the day, but not to worry as she would, "drive home backwards" so the odometer wouldnt change. Dad decided to fire a few shots back and attempted to notify Principal Rooney and the local authorities....

IMG_20170611_131709.jpg

Lucky for my wife, that phone was difficult to make an outgoing call, so she was safe, lol.

The buss pulled up shortly after and we were on a way! On the way up to bag check, I spotted a colleague, sorta.:cool:

IMG_20170611_120827.jpg

Most of my work is with family pets, but we also specialize in PPD (personal protection dog) and tracking and detection K9's as well. I do not post much of that work on Instagram as it is usually with private clients/companies that do not wish to be on social media. Protection training is my favorite. I get bit a lot, but it is such an adrenaline rush and you get addicted to it (the work). Staring down an animal while it primal instincts of defense are in full throttle is indescribable. Probly because you dont have time to take in the moment because if you slip up, you will be on your way to the E.R. :eek::eek::D:D.

So we get up the ticket window and the CM goes through the process of getting the AP's set up. About one minute in she asks my sister for her I.D. My sister says, "I dont have it". She asks the CM if there is any way around that???? Im just shaking my head because I know its not gonna happen. Of course, the CM tells her no and they require ID. I asked my sister what the heck we went to the room for before we left? She said "oh, I just wanted to grab some bottled waters." She said she didnt know she would need her ID to buy an AP since she already their magic bands. smh. So we break the kids hearts and tell them we a have to go back to BC. Needless to say they were not happy, but we told them to suck it up. The bus on the ride back was BLAZING hot and stuffy. I asked the driver if she would turn the a/c on and she hit a few buttons but noting happened. Apparently the a/c was out. By the time we got back to the room we were drenched in sweat. We all cleaned up a bit, grabbed another bus (with a/c) and got back to MK, got the AP's and made our way to our first attraction....FINALLY!

IMG_20170611_143939.jpg

Can you tell we were excited to finally get started?

We hit BTM first.

Afterwards we hit POTC, (no pics). Then we made our way over to Haunted Mansion.
IMG_20170611_154057.jpg

IMG_20170611_155713.jpg

Dad was going for the "Blair Witch" effect.

Nephew spotted a Hidden Mickey at the Tangled bathroom
IMG_20170611_155924.jpg

Next we made our way towards TomorrowLand. Started with a classic attraction.

IMG_20170611_162401.jpg

IMG_20170611_162758.jpg

You can see my mom and Dad in the back car. A random couple just jumped in their car when they boarded.

I hit the photo limit so will continue soon....

Doc Disney

We headed to the River Journey and standby was not long since it was late (appx 1145) so we hopped on. It said 35 minutes but we only waited about 20. Again, another awesome queue. They even have a (themed) water fountain in the middle of the queue. The ride was what we expected. A very relaxing boat ride with TONS of visuals. We very much enjoyed it. And yes, the AA at the end is mindblowingly impressive.

So glad to see a positive review! I feel like everyone has been pretty down on that ride (I feel like people are forgetting that its a boat ride not a thrill ride). So happy your Dad was surprised! I would have totally slipped several times too :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The pre-show has few odd moments and the scientist seems like he took 3 Ambien and a Xanax before filming. Not sure if they were going for a laid back vibe with his role, but it definitely came off as weird (IMO).
We thought the same thing. What is up with that? I also said at the time that they were probably going for laid back, but it really seemed like strange casting. Awesome, amazing attraction, but pre-show was a bit of a head scratcher.
You both nailed it!!!!!!

BTW, the "big reveal" was great!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
After People Mover it was starting to rain so we hit up CoP. I had not rode CoP in over 3 years so it was pretty cool to see it again.

IMG_20170611_163856.jpg

Afterwards we decided to ride Space Mountain. Our rocket was equipped with a phone so I made a few calls.

wdw2017162749330519_8055841888_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

IMG_20170611_173857.jpg

It was still raining when we got off Space and we felt it best to take a mid-day break and head back to the resort. As we made our way to Main Street i could hear parade music but it was not familiar. It was the Rainy Day Cavalcade. I had never seen this parade but I really liked it. It is my new favorite. Not too long, great music and dancing and just flat out fun!

The crowd followed the parade up to the front and MSUSA somewhat cleared out so i grabbed a quick picture of my niece in front of Cindy's crib so I could send it to my brother (her dad)

IMG_20170611_174837.jpg

The kids wanted to come over to AKL so we all decided to grab a bus there together and freshen up a bit, grab some lunch and then head over to Pandora for the evening.

Up next: A voicemail from the Contemporary Resort saying they have our luggage? Uh-oh, this doesnt sound good!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
A few minutes into the bus ride I get a voicemail from Contemporary saying they had us checking out today and have packed up our luggage since we were not in the room and it is at bell services. Thats odd, I thought to myself. Then it hit me. We had made 3 separate reservations to be able to get all 6 days when we booked the room. One was for adding an additional day and one of the days in the middle of the 6 days only had a value room available so we wait listed a savanah room. When we checked in, the CM told me he would link them all together and we would not need to switch rooms. I specifically asked if everything was good before I walked away and he said if there was any problems they would call me.

So we get to AKL and I go to the front desk. 10 minutes go by and they cant locate the luggage. The have me go trough the room where they store luggage. The bell service manager was with me and she seemed frustrated at the front desk and was telling me that the notes she sees in the system dont make any sense because it just says "luggage is at bell services". She said there should have been more notes than that. So we look all around and cant find the luggage. I go back to front desk and another 20 minutes goes by and still no luggage. While we waited for her to get a call form housekeeping I asked about the food, beer and $100 on the table. She said housekeeping normally throws food and drinks away at checkout and that they probly thought the $100 was a tip and may have kept it. I just looked at her and tilted my head slightly and didnt say a word. A few moments passed and Im still looking at her and she finally says, "dont worry, we will fix it and reimburse you for the food, drinks and money if its gone". I said, thank you. So anyway, another ten minutes go by and STILL no luggage. I ask if there is any chance the luggage is still in the room. She says, "no, the room was cleaned because it is already booked for another guest." The bell services manager came back over and was now fired up. She let the CM at the desk have it. I just stood back because she seemed determined to fix the problem. She started asking her questions about what all she had done so far to locate it. She finally asks her, "did you check what time the room was checked into by the next guest?" The CM types into the computer and then looks up and says, "oh, it is still unoccupied" . The bell service lady throws her hands in the air and says "why didnt you check that first!!!!" She gets on the radio and tells someone to go check the room. They radio back and Whadda ya know, our luggage was still in the room! I go up and everything is exactly how we left it. Housekeeping was never even in the room.

So I go down to get the family and the front desk CM tells me that they need to us pack up our luggage because the room is already booked to another guest. I asked for a manager. I explained the situation and we got it worked out. She gave me two options. One, we could stay in the room but we would have to switch rooms in two days to a value room for the one night, then switch back to savanah view the next. Or, option two, she could move us into a pool view room and we would not have to switch rooms at all. I took option two. She also gave me 16 fast passes to make up for the time we lost during the whole fiasco. I felt that was a fair deal. So bell services helped move the luggage and we got settled into our new room and the family went down to Mara to eat and my brother and I stayed in the room to crack open a few cold ones.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Sorry but why is the VM from the Contemporary?!?

Otherwise I'm glad they rectified the situation and I hope you didn't have any further issues!!
I asked why it was from Contemporary and of course, ...she had no idea. I was worried at one point that perhaps our bags went there. Luckily they did not. And no, this wasn't the last problem with the multiple reservations , smh.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Even the thought of someone packing up all my family's belongings and moving them to Bell Services makes me shudder....let alone if it was the HOTEL'S fault!!!

I am glad it all worked out for you. Choosing a pool view room so you wouldn't have to move again was the right choice in light of the incompetent front desk staff.

fractal

A few minutes into the bus ride I get a voicemail from Contemporary saying they had us checking out today and have packed up our luggage since we were not in the room and it is at bell services. Thats odd, I thought to myself. Then it hit me. We had made 3 separate reservations to be able to get all 6 days when we booked the room. One was for adding an additional day and one of the days in the middle of the 6 days only had a value room available so we wait listed a savanah room. When we checked in, the CM told me he would link them all together and we would not need to switch rooms. I specifically asked if everything was good before I walked away and he said if there was any problems they would call me.

So we get to AKL and I go to the front desk. 10 minutes go by and they cant locate the luggage. The have me go trough the room where they store luggage. The bell service manager was with me and she seemed frustrated at the front desk and was telling me that the notes she sees in the system dont make any sense because it just says "luggage is at bell services". She said there should have been more notes than that. So we look all around and cant find the luggage. I go back to front desk and another 20 minutes goes by and still no luggage. While we waited for her to get a call form housekeeping I asked about the food, beer and $100 on the table. She said housekeeping normally throws food and drinks away at checkout and that they probly thought the $100 was a tip and may have kept it. I just looked at her and tilted my head slightly and didnt say a word. A few moments passed and Im still looking at her and she finally says, "dont worry, we will fix it and reimburse you for the food, drinks and money if its gone". I said, thank you. So anyway, another ten minutes go by and STILL no luggage. I ask if there is any chance the luggage is still in the room. She says, "no, the room was cleaned because it is already booked for another guest." The bell services manager came back over and was now fired up. She let the CM at the desk have it. I just stood back because she seemed determined to fix the problem. She started asking her questions about what all she had done so far to locate it. She finally asks her, "did you check what time the room was checked into by the next guest?" The CM types into the computer and then looks up and says, "oh, it is still unoccupied" . The bell service lady throws her hands in the air and says "why didnt you check that first!!!!" She gets on the radio and tells someone to go check the room. They radio back and Whadda ya know, our luggage was still in the room! I go up and everything is exactly how we left it. Housekeeping was never even in the room.

So I go down to get the family and the front desk CM tells me that they need to us pack up our luggage because the room is already booked to another guest. I asked for a manager. I explained the situation and we got it worked out. She gave me two options. One, we could stay in the room but we would have to switch rooms in two days to a value room for the one night, then switch back to savanah view the next. Or, option two, she could move us into a pool view room and we would not have to switch rooms at all. I took option two. She also gave me 16 fast passes to make up for the time we lost during the whole fiasco. I felt that was a fair deal. So bell services helped move the luggage and we got settled into our new room and the family went down to Mara to eat and my brother and I stayed in the room to crack open a few cold ones.

Crazy. What happened to the $100 "tip"?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Even the thought of someone packing up all my family's belongings and moving them to Bell Services makes me shudder....let alone if it was the HOTEL'S fault!!!

I am glad it all worked out for you. Choosing a pool view room so you wouldn't have to move again was the right choice in light of the incompetent front desk staff.
Ya, my mom was not happy about people packing up her stuff,especially her medication she takes. She would have made the front desk CM cry if I had let her handle it. She (my mom) told me I was waaay to nice about it, lol.

Interesting how they told you that they had packed up all your stuff and that it was at bell services when in fact it wasn't. Makes you wonder whose stuff did they pack?:eek::eek:
Lol, who knows. I hope nobody else went through what we did. IT was close to an hour of wasted time.
At what point is it okay for a hotel to pack up someone's stuff for them! That's insane! If the guest is late to check out and vacate the room for whatever reason, call them first :mad: I can only imagine the look you gave her. Too bad you didn't have Akira with you to up the intimidation factor, although I'm sure you didn't need any help!
haha, Akira would have put the "Animal" in Animal Kingdom Lodge. They dont want those kinda problems:cool:
Crazy. What happened to the $100 "tip"?
It was still there. Housekeeping was never even in the room. I asked the manager why I got a message saying "they packed our stuff" when nobody was ever even in there? And this is where I think they switched their story. They said housekeeping made a note that they were "going" to pack it up, but waited, and then decided not to ????o_Oo_Oo_O. Why didnt the CM see that in the "notes" in the system if that was the case? Or why didnt the bell services manager see it in the, "glue that holds AKL together", aka, "the notes"??? I must have heard, "i dont know" a dozen times throughout the whole ordeal. I was just glad it all worked out. And 16 paper FP's was reasonable compensation,IMO.

blreinsel

Glad that the surprise worked out! The look on your dad's face was priceless. :) What a mess with your luggage! That would be so stressful.. I definitely wouldn't have handled it quite as calmly as you did lol.

So.... we were actually on the same bus, sitting directly across from each other on the way to AK on your first evening. :jawdrop: The three of you got on and I probably looked similar to your dad with my double takes lol. For whatever reason, I couldn't come up with the courage to say something to you. :rolleyes: However, I spent the entire bus ride wondering if the surprise had happened yet, lol! We were also only a few people apart in line for Na'vi River Journey. :)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Glad that the surprise worked out! The look on your dad's face was priceless. :) What a mess with your luggage! That would be so stressful.. I definitely wouldn't have handled it quite as calmly as you did lol.

So.... we were actually on the same bus, sitting directly across from each other on the way to AK on your first evening. :jawdrop: The three of you got on and I probably looked similar to your dad with my double takes lol. For whatever reason, I couldn't come up with the courage to say something to you. :rolleyes: However, I spent the entire bus ride wondering if the surprise had happened yet, lol! We were also only a few people apart in line for Na'vi River Journey. :)
No way, thats crazy! Ive always wanted to bump into somebody from the forums while I'm at WDW. I hope I did not look unapproachable or mean, lol. I had taken a nap before we left for Pandora and I can be quite grumpy when I wake up. Next time you an Dylan see me at WDW, you better say something! Drinks are on me!! Unless we are at MK, and maybe you can have a some of my "water" that I pour into some orange juice:eek::cool:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom